First time having to post negative feedback on a member in my 8 1/2 years on this forum. Had a deal completely worked out with Mark today. Agreed on price, location to meet, date and approximate time. Ran around to the bank to get cash out, researched the rifle (a WASR 10) and what to look for, found a place near him to meet, etc. Was supposed to meet him tomorrow and when confirming the exact time tonight after not hearing back from him, he claimed he sold the rifle to his brother in law and was sorry for not letting me know... Yeah, that would have been a nice bit of info to have.

Looking back through the texts, the guy was definitely a bit flakey throughout. Said he had extra ammo for the rifle then said he only had what was in the mags and "couldn't find the rest". Said he was a half hour from one place and then later said 45 minutes. Probably best in the end that I didn't waste any more time meeting up with him only to have something else unexpectedly change.

Long story short, I don't trust this guy's character as a seller here. He doesnt seem like an honest person so I wouldn't feel confident purchasing anything from him or even selling anything to him given that he could just as easily flake on that, too. Don't bother wasting your time like I did.