Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Beau Biden Determined To Push Through Gun Legislation

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/220...en-legislation

The battle for stricter gun laws might be on hold on a National level, but in Delaware, lawmakers are determined to keep guns out of the wrong hands. LOLOLOLOL

Yesterday, Delaware's Attorney General Beau Biden announced new measures to do just that. Biden, along with a bi-partisan group of legislators, announced a package of bills that would boost the penalties for offenders who commit crimes with a gun.

He wants expanded background checks and a mandatory reporting of lost and stolen firearms.

This morning, Attorney Biden was our guest on Good Day. He addressed the recent failure to pass gun control legislation and the events that transpired in Boston.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

The land o' cotton, old times there are not forgotten

Default Re: Beau Biden Determined To Push Through Gun Legislation

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    This morning, Attorney Biden was our guest on Good Day. He addressed the recent failure to pass gun control legislation and the events that transpired in Boston.
    Background checks for buying cookpots?

(Lehigh County)

He is like is father, a wack job looney pos.
    Gun control is not about guns, it's about CONTROL

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Bearded One View Post
    Background checks for buying cookpots?
    Yup, you better stock up on them now before you're required to fill out a form for them. Make sure you pay in cash while wearing a disguise.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Bucks County)

I was going to try my hand at canning this year. Are pressure cookers already flying off the shelves? Has the price doubled?

The land o' cotton, old times there are not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by BobFromBucks View Post
    I was going to try my hand at canning this year. Are pressure cookers already flying off the shelves? Has the price doubled?
    My mother used to can but she never had a pressure cooker.

Oh yes, *CPT* Beau Biden. F him. He is a piece of shit if ever there was one. He got *temporarily transferred* to a *job* in the Pentagon while deployed in Iraq, in order to be able to take leave to attend his father's inauguration as VP. Not like he missed anything anyway. Piece of shit fake GIJoe.

Anyway, if any of these asshole government folks were serious about what they claim, i.e. protecting *the kids*, they would announce a major crackdown on gun crimes already being committed on already written laws. Make it a point to have mandatory minimums for all offenses, make it a point that no DA or ADA or AG or AAG can plea any gun offenses, nor any offenses committed while in possession of a gun. Make it so horrible for defendants who commit crimes with guns or who possess guns illegally (you know, like MAIG's nameplate says), that no one will do it, or if they do, it won't be any problem anymore for the rest of us, since we'll never see them again.

But they won't. They'll continue to say the rules we have aren't effective. Sure, if you don't enforce them, of course they aren't effective. Just like if you promise your kid you swear you will punish him for getting bad grades, then you buy him a bike instead.

Beau Biden is a politician through and through, and I'm sure the nice check he cashes from Bloomberg will get a him a little closer to his dreams.