Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Pike County Sheriff Election

I've been seeing the Re elect Sheriff Beuki signs and I decided I wanted to see who was running against them. I found this:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nty-PA-Sheriff

http://www.nancypriceforsheriff.com/

Seems like a strong 2A sheriff. Anyone got the scoop on her? Class III friendlier than beuki?

(Pike County)

Default Re: Pike County Sheriff Election

Nathan:

I met this lady recently and was very impressed. She explained basically that she believes a Sheriff's job is to not only to generally protect people but also to protect them from the excesses and intrusions of government on their rights. She calls herself a candidate for a "Constitutional" sheriff's office, apparently referring to sheriffs nationwide who are resisting implementing unconstitutional federal laws.

She appears to be a highly educated woman who has extensive political and business experience. Although her appearance is not that of a "Warrior" type you have to wonder if we need a "Warrior" type for sheriff.

Maybe what we need now is a County Law Enforcement Chief who is principled and strong on Second Amendment issues and willing to protect the public from federal excesses.

Anyway she is running for the election of Sheriff on May 21, 2013. Her website is www.nancypriceforsheriff.com

Regards

Swede
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke ...

(Pike County)

As per Issue 39 (May 2nd) of the Pike Dispatch:
    [Nancy Price] encourages all Pike County residents to stand behind House Bill 357, known as the Right to Bear Arms Protection Act. She says, “This Bill will do for the Commonwealth what I am proposing to do for Pike as a County as Sheriff: nullify unconstitutional federal legislation.”

House Bill 357 says, “Any Federal law which attempts to register, restrict or ban a firearm or to limit the size of a magazine of a firearm in this Commonwealth shall be unenforceable in this Commonwealth.” In addition, the Bill imposes penalties on “An official, agent or employee of the Federal government, Commonwealth, or political subdivision who enforces or attempts to enforce a Federal Law [taking guns].”

The Bill states that such an agent commits a felony of the third degree and, upon conviction, shall be subject to imprisonment for not less than one year and not more than seven years, a fine of not more than $15,000, or both.”

“This is a bill Pennsylvanians need to support,” says Price.
    Source:
    http://www.pikedispatch.com/local.html

This woman needs to be supported!