Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Palmyra, Pennsylvania
    (Lebanon County)
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    116748

    Default ETA: 360 hours until being invaded.

    Should be moved "Hershey" with my family in 15 days! Give me the run down on shops and ranges "sbr/suppressor friendly if any"
    Last edited by titleiiredneck; April 22nd, 2013 at 09:34 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ::1, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Age
    32
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    324407

    Default Re: ETA: 360 hours until being invaded.

    Quote Originally Posted by titleiiredneck View Post
    Should be moved "Hershey" with my family in 15 days! Give me the run down on shops and ranges "sbr/suppressor friendly if any"
    Lanco Tactical in Elizabethtown has a (mostly) great staff and they deal in NFA.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Palmyra, Pennsylvania
    (Lebanon County)
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    116748

    Default Re: ETA: 360 hours until being invaded.

    Thank you sir I will have to check them out. Are the state ranges any good around there? Hi cap mags and all allowed?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ::1, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Age
    32
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    324407

    Default Re: ETA: 360 hours until being invaded.

    Quote Originally Posted by titleiiredneck View Post
    Thank you sir I will have to check them out. Are the state ranges any good around there? Hi cap mags and all allowed?
    I've only ever been to the one in Chester County. I understand there are ranges in York and Dauphin County, too.

    Recently the rules have changed with state ranges in that you need a permit to use the ranges. A valid hunting license is also accepted.

    Last time I was at the ChesCo range the rules were no more than three rounds in a magazine and no rapid fire. That range is considered a rifle range only, though.


    You can read more about it on the game commissions site: http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal...=620410&mode=2

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
    (Dauphin County)
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: ETA: 360 hours until being invaded.

    Welcome. I grew up in the area, left for 23 years, and just returned for good after NY went over to the dark side. Plenty of ranges in the area. Blue ridge, hunters and anglers, anglers and hunters, elizabethtown and several others. Plus lots of local back woods ranges.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Palmyra, Pennsylvania
    (Lebanon County)
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    116748

    Default Re: ETA: 360 hours until being invaded.

    Quote Originally Posted by HogFeeder View Post
    Welcome. I grew up in the area, left for 23 years, and just returned for good after NY went over to the dark side. Plenty of ranges in the area. Blue ridge, hunters and anglers, anglers and hunters, elizabethtown and several others. Plus lots of local back woods ranges.
    Thanks! We just moved in our place today and may try to find a place to blow off some stress from moving 1200 miles in the next couple days!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bethel twp, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    218380

    Default Re: ETA: 360 hours until being invaded.

    Force Gun shop in Palmyra is just a short drive down rt 422 from Hershey, for NFA goodies.

    Shyda's in Lebanon is always worth a trip.
    Richland Shooter Supply & Enck's Gun Barn would be worth your while if you want to explore neighboring Lebanon Co

    Palmyra sportman's association is a nice private club.
    indoor pistol, 22 rifle and archery ranges.
    Outdoor rifle(up to 200yd), various shot gun ranges, action pits....

    It costs $100 first year to join, $80 to renew.
    No need to "know" a member to get in.
    Just get on their website find the link for the current newsletter, scroll all the way to the end, application ready to print should be found.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    2941

    Default Re: ETA: 360 hours until being invaded.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2kfxtsb View Post
    Force Gun shop in Palmyra is just a short drive down rt 422 from Hershey, for NFA goodies.

    Shyda's in Lebanon is always worth a trip.
    Richland Shooter Supply & Enck's Gun Barn would be worth your while if you want to explore neighboring Lebanon Co

    Palmyra sportman's association is a nice private club.
    indoor pistol, 22 rifle and archery ranges.
    Outdoor rifle(up to 200yd), various shot gun ranges, action pits....

    It costs $100 first year to join, $80 to renew.
    No need to "know" a member to get in.
    Just get on their website find the link for the current newsletter, scroll all the way to the end, application ready to print should be found.
    $80 to renew? hahah thats rediculous...many more cheaper and way better clubs around the area than that!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Palmyra, Pennsylvania
    (Lebanon County)
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    116748

    Default Re: ETA: 360 hours until being invaded.

    I plan to check them! Any other suggestions are welcome!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Palmyra, Pennsylvania
    (Lebanon County)
    Age
    31
    Posts
    412
    Rep Power
    718

    Default Re: ETA: 360 hours until being invaded.

    Used to be a Palmyra sportsmanship member and they are well maintained ranges but can get crowded and its getting fairly pricey. I stopped in at force the other day and the guy was fairly rude and didn't seem to want my business... Horseshoe pike shop has a good gunsmith but limited on firearms and both places are expensive.
    si vis pacem, para bellum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: February 10th, 2013, 02:27 AM
  2. Are we being invaded?
    By 87th PVI in forum General
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: September 3rd, 2009, 05:37 PM
  3. Russia Invaded Georgia. Not the US .. lol
    By ••SpraynPray•• in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 8th, 2008, 12:54 PM
  4. Easties Be Prepared to be Invaded!
    By Duck in forum General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: April 22nd, 2008, 09:55 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops