Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Domelights topic about PC Ramsey's comments today

http://www.domelights.com/forums/ind...howtopic=20078

looks like the PPD boys arent happy
    The 357 magnum, enough said......

(Berks County)

Default Re: Domelights topic about PC Ramsey's comments today

Wheelgun, thanks, now you've put me on to yet another forum that I can't stop watching and reading. Thanks. Really.

Two of those cops, Almighty and Sage, appear to be ones who'd love a door-to-door confiscation. Like the National Guard in New Orleans. Or the SS. I guess we have "yes men" in every country, eager to do the dictator's bidding, to keep the people safe from themselves. I hope they rot in hell.

Thank God that the DA has common sense and won't prosecute, but I'll echo Fenitmann's post on that board:

Quote Originally Posted by Fenitmann
    So the sage and the almighty have spoken.... Please do me a favor, the both of you; I really would like to get a shore house, but in my current situation it does not look promising. So, I have an offer to you two nimrods: PM me when you want to make this type of illegal arrest (date and time) and I will meet you down at Delia's on Torresdale Ave. Fred, the owner there, has already stated to the press that he knows this is an illegal order, so there won't be a problem for me to buy 4 semi-auto's with high capacity mag's in one day, violating Mayor "Nut"ter's illegal order. Please come and cuff me, take me in to NEDD and while you are processing the paperwork I'll do a little scribbling on the jailhouse wall, figuring out how much my lawsuit will garner me. Not just the cash payout from the city, but also from the sale of both of YOUR personal homes and other personal property of YOUR'S that you will have to sell to get the money to pay me my judgement. I am already daydreaming of what type of deck to build so I can watch the sunsets over the bay. Teakwood or Tyvex? Hmmmnnn..... Please let me know will you, summer's almost here!
    Too bad Nutter and his lapdog, Ramsey, are happily dragging the city to the depths. Maybe when Philadelphia looks like Detroit, people will start waking up. Then again, why should they? Christ knows they've not yet woken up in Detroit.

(Philadelphia County)

I can't believe there are people that naive like that Bruce Almighty guy who believe solutions are so simple as ban guns; stop shooting...

I don't want to sign up for another forum, Wheelgun, perhaps you can enlighten him about some larger issues such as poverty, education, lack of a good household, parenting, etc. that contribute far greater to crime and violence than the mere device used in a crime or as a weapon?

If he's a cop, I can see what kind of cop he is just by reading that.

"Do you know how fast you were going?"
    "60"
    "Well the speed limit is 55!"

(Indiana County)

Interesting read. Sounds like they have some good cops out there.