This seems like the right place to post this, but I'm new to the forum so I apologize if it isn't.

So I searched this forum and multiple other sites for an answer to this question. I saw a lot of flirting with it but never a definitive answer. I am a college student at Pitt, so currently I live in an apartment near the campus. However, my permanent residence is still my parents house in Lancaster county on the other side of the state. The Lancaster address is where my car is registered to, my taxes are filed from, what is listed on my driver's license and so on. It is also the address I have used for purchasing a firearm in the past, because my Pittsburgh address changes every year and will continue to do so for a while. I am going to pick up a Mosin at a Pittsburgh area FFL in a few days and my question is this: which address am I legally obligated to use on the form, my permanent address in Lancaster, or my temporary address where I currently live but is going to change in few months time?

I really appreciate any help. Thanks.