Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Monroe County)

Exclamation please e-mail Pat Toomey

Please know what this back round check proposal will now allow to come into the senate as an amendments. Now there is a chance for the worst infringements ever to have a chance to become law.

Educate yourselves. learn how the senate works.

Just so everyone knows many republican senators were supposed to stick together and filibuster any and all anti-gun bills that were to come to the senate floor.

Dear Senator Toomey,

I just wanted to thank you so much, for now allowing the 2013 gun control act to have a vote in the senate. Your idea on back round checks was not a bad idea, mostly because what you have proposed already exits per-bedim with Pennsylvania's current laws. Since you have broken the proposed filibuster, the assault weapons ban and magazine capacity ban will be allowed to be added as amendments. You run as a republican,you claim to support the second amendment, but now YOU personally have lead the charge to allow these amendments to have the possibility to pass. These bans are undeniably an infringement to our rights. I would like to know why after this, you think your Pro Rights constituents will vote for you in the future? We thought we could count on you, but we were wrong.
    You took an oath, I guess that doesn't mean much these days.

(Lycoming County)

Default Re: please e-mail Pat Toomey

Quote Originally Posted by brian1313 View Post
    Educate yourselves. learn how the senate works.

Just so everyone knows many republican senators were supposed to stick together and filibuster any and all anti-gun bills that were to come to the senate
    Just so everyone knows, they can not filibuster when 68 Senators vote against it. Hell, it only needs 60.

So, the True-to-Their-Oath Senators were prepared to filibuster. The rest of the cowards ran from their duty and left them standing on the battlefield.

Be safe (and in a Nation that is less free today than yesterday).

Scott

(Butler County)

Help Toomey the RINO to be a one term looser! What a jerk!

(Beaver County)

wow brian that was mild compared to what I wrote toomey , I hope to god someone better who respects the oath of that office steps up come election time , rest assured I voted toomey in, so next time out .

(Lebanon County)

Hell I've emailed him several times and he hasn't responded to one of them yet.
    Brian - US Navy Retired - If you aren't having fun doing it, find something else to do.

(Chester County)

Emailing and calling Arlen Toomey did as much good as it did the other Arlen.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Lawrence County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Emailing and calling Arlen Toomey did as much good as it did the other Arlen.
    How the times have changed, lol.

Wait, Toomey has voted to outlaw your guns, they voted yesterday on this. Yup, I'm all in let's get on this right away.

On second thought, didn't Senator Toomey just vote against anti gun Federal Judge nominee Caitlin Halligan helping to kill her nomination? Didn't Senator Toomey just stand shoulder to shoulder with Rand Paul during the recent 13 hour speech fillibuster? Now there are some damn solid reason to recall Toomey.

Toomey isn't Arlen Fencesitter. I believe he's one of those fellas that holds his cards to his vest because there are plenty of conservatives that stay home and let Obamnistas get elected. I don't blame him, conservative voters seem to have this knack about shooting themselves in the foot.
    I wrote and called Toomey about the Halligan vote and Toomey stood up and voted to stop anti gun crusader Caitlin Halligan to be confirmed as a Federal Judge. The nomination was ended by this vote. A pro gun vote and a stand up talk it out Fillibuster with Rand Paul all in 24 hour period. Sounds like a Specter democrat coming out of the closet to me. The comprehension level of recent events is still something we still need to work on.
    You were right about one thing, we did shoot ourselves in the foot with this clown.
    Last edited by jerkin; April 12th, 2013 at 09:45 AM.