Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Toomey sold us out

I'm not going to lie, this hurts. He has opened a lot of doors for anti gun legislation and I will never trust him again.

When Casey turned it was no surprise, kind of like dating a girl that you know sleeps around a lot. You might think they will be different with you, but no big surprise when they are not.

Toomey's decision is like finding your wife of 20 years who you think is totally devoted to you sleeping with your best friend. It hurts and the relationship can never be the same again.

I formally apologize for defending him here multiple times over the last couple of weeks. I thought he was a stand up supporter of the 2nd, I was wrong.

I hope he enjoys his new best friend who is so proud of him, Michael Nutter.
    Last edited by internet troll; April 10th, 2013 at 03:40 PM.

The land o' cotton, old times there are not forgotten

- Fixes interstate travel laws for sportsmen who transport their firearms across state lines in a responsible manner. The term "transport" includes staying in temporary lodging overnight, stopping for food, buying fuel, vehicle maintenance, and medical treatment.

- Permits interstate handgun sales from dealers.

- Family transfers and some private sales (friends, neighbors, other individuals) are exempt from background checks
    There are some good parts.

Thumbs down Re: Toomey sold us out

Remember this sell-out sob in the elections !

- Fixes interstate travel laws for sportsmen who transport their firearms across state lines in a responsible manner. The term "transport" includes staying in temporary lodging overnight, stopping for food, buying fuel, vehicle maintenance, and medical treatment.

- Permits interstate handgun sales from dealers.

- Family transfers and some private sales (friends, neighbors, other individuals) are exempt from background checks
    There are some good parts.

The Commission would consist of six experts appointed by the Senate Majority Leader and six experts appointed by the Speaker of the House. They would be required to submit an interim report in three months and a completed report in six months.
    Six months?

(Allegheny County)

My email to Toomey. Not wasting time calling as I get a full mailbox or a twit answering the phone...

Dear Mr Toomey,

Now that you stabbed Republican gunowners in the back in PA and accross the nation, be advised that we WILL VOTE FOR ANYONE BUT YOU. Even a DEMOCRAT if it means that we absolutely toss your lying ass out of office.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

(Northampton County)

yeah.... reading this it looks like we can still do private FTF sales..... this was the BIG THING that i support, NO ONE should prevent any life long friends from selling each other a gun, same with family.... we still should not trust this, and i have been calling toomys office ONCE A DAY voicing my concerns and making sure its know he will NOT be elected again if he votes for ANY gun control bills/ UBC.
    Sec. 21. The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

(Allegheny County)

Provides a legal process for a veteran to contest his/her placement in NICS when there is no basis for barring the right to own a firearm.
    Awesome another protected class. I guess if some clerical error get's me into NICS I can't get it removed because I did not serve.

At least there is a small silver lining to this dark cloud. Nationwide reciprocity would have made this bitter pill much easier to swallow though.

Fixes interstate travel laws for sportsmen who transport their firearms across state lines in a responsible manner. The term "transport" includes staying in temporary lodging overnight, stopping for food, buying fuel, vehicle maintenance, and medical treatment.
    Authorizes use of a state concealed carry permit instead of a background check when purchasing a firearm from a dealer.
    Last edited by QuackXP; April 10th, 2013 at 03:57 PM.
    "No, it's just a machine. I'm the weapon." - Jack Harper in Oblivion

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
    My email to Toomey. Not wasting time calling as I get a full mailbox or a twit answering the phone...

Dear Mr Toomey,

Now that you stabbed Republican gunowners in the back in PA and accross the nation, be advised that we WILL VOTE FOR ANYONE BUT YOU. Even a DEMOCRAT if it means that we absolutely toss your lying ass out of office.
    Yep...no word parsing.....besiege him with emails. Immediately and massive.
    Really tired of Politicians, they just care about their own ass and pension....Time for part timers.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Provides a legal process for a veteran to contest his/her placement in NICS when there is no basis for barring the right to own a firearm.
    I wonder what prompted that one.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast