Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
    PickingPA Guest

Default Re: Toomey sold us out

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Jim Kenney?
    I can’t wrap my head around the concept of Democrats outside of Philly wanting the mayor of Philly running the state.

I’m guessing Shapiro at this point. We seriously need to find a contender to take the helm early, and be the clear cut R favorite so Toomey decides not to run. Any challenger will need to expend tremendous resources in a primary battle with Toomey. In order for Toomey to stand down, the GOP will need to indicate they intend on supporting someone else, otherwise Toomey believes it’s “his turn”

Barletta is a Trump loyalist, who will in turn, receive solid support from Trump. Trump has incumbent sway with the state GOP and could possibly persuade Toomey to stay in his Senate lane.

Bartletta couldn’t beat Casey, but Casey has his dad’s state-wide name recognition.

Barletta vs Shapiro?
    Barletta vs Kenney?

Barletta is solid 2A, outside of the bump stock issue. He is miles ahead of Toomey on all fronts.

Thoughts?

PickingPA Guest

Barletta’s 2A stance from his Senate run:

https://www.ontheissues.org/Domestic...un_Control.htm

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    I can’t wrap my head around the concept of Democrats outside of Philly wanting the mayor of Philly running the state.
    I've been hearing that that is Kenney's next move,I hope it is not true but if it is I hope what you've said is the case.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

I've been hearing that that is Kenney's next move,I hope it is not true but if it is I hope what you've said is the case.
    They did with rendell but the party was not looney left yet. I cannot think of a white mayor more hostile to his race, soft on crime and illegal immigration than him off hand. I am a DE res but if i end up in PA i cant think of a democrat that ran for a state office i would support over sue collins if the rino were running down here. Sadly its lesser of two evils and with toomey at least we know he wont fight the maps the legislature draws while an obama lover will. I also do not see him hostile to the 2a. that thing he proposed was done to keep the dogs from going all out ban mode.
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

PickingPA Guest

The sanctuary city dance should alienate a decent portion of moderate Democrat voters. There are no moderate Democrat politicians, but they forget that a large contingent of their voter base is uncomfortable with the hard swing to the left. Also, Trump has made major gains with union workers (not the unions). Sanctuary city policies hurt union workers, so the remaining members that dont support Trump, would likely stay home.

Hey, thinking about it that way, I hope Kenney does run!

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    The sanctuary city dance should alienate a decent portion of moderate Democrat voters. There are no moderate Democrat politicians, but they forget that a large contingent of their voter base is uncomfortable with the hard swing to the left. Also, Trump has made major gains with union workers (not the unions). Sanctuary city policies hurt union workers, so the remaining members that dont support Trump, would likely stay home.

Hey, thinking about it that way, I hope Kenney does run!
    Even though he took a bribe the former black AG in philly was very tough on crime. What is ironic is the black mayor and black ag were tougher on crime than the white mayor and white ag. Then again they are both pathetic disgraces who simply pander to get elected.
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021