Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: New guy

Default New guy

How's it goin guys. Been lookin around on here for a few weeks. Figured I'd post finally

Just popped the cherry today and bought a g23 gen 4!

Default Re: New guy

congrats on the gun and welcome to the forum. there is a thread we use for this sort of thing:

http://forum.pafoa.org/forum-announc...y-hi-here.html

when you get a chance, let us know your thoughts on the ammo crisis and price gouging
    Montani Semper Liberi

Quote Originally Posted by gummy jones View Post
    congrats on the gun and welcome to the forum. there is a thread we use for this sort of thing:

http://forum.pafoa.org/forum-announc...y-hi-here.html

when you get a chance, let us know your thoughts on the ammo crisis and price gouging

Well I can say it sucks. I got a box of 50 rounds with the Glock, but It's not like I have a ton of money to begin with, so it will defiantly limit the amount of time I take it to the range. Just looking online for .40 cal and it seems like most sites your looking at about 1.30 per. That just sucks

Welcome to the forum and the G23. It is my preferred carry gun. BTW, for a while now, .40 S&W is about the only handgun caliber I have been able to find with any regularity in the LGS and Wally World.

(Lehigh County)

Welcome To the Glock side

Quote Originally Posted by iamtommyboy View Post
    Welcome to the forum and the G23. It is my preferred carry gun. BTW, for a while now, .40 S&W is about the only handgun caliber I have been able to find with any regularity in the LGS and Wally World.
    Does Walmart sell em at decent prices at least?

(Delaware County)

Try and hit the local Walmart once a week or every other week the other day they had two 100 rds value pack I didn't get it because I don't own a 40 but you get lucky. On Mon the wife and I went to the one in chi they had some 7.62 there snatched them up for a shoot I have planned today. Good luck with the gun

Quote Originally Posted by Jay2125 View Post
    Try and hit the local Walmart once a week or every other week the other day they had two 100 rds value pack I didn't get it because I don't own a 40 but you get lucky. On Mon the wife and I went to the one in chi they had some 7.62 there snatched them up for a shoot I have planned today. Good luck with the gun
    I live right near the glenolden Walmart, probably stop in there every other week or so. Will just have to swing by counter in back and see what they have when I'm there