Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Our Worst Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by GJZSR View Post
    Phillygunguy,

The libs are moving everywhere. The west coast is now called the left coast.

They ruined CA and now moving up to the Northwest. in MT & ID.

They moved up the I-5 corridor into OR and WA state.

They ruined the beautiful state CO which is now more liberal than NJ.

WI is Chicago's biggest state park. They head to WI for the weekend like NYC people head for the Poconos and Catskills.

This mental disorder is being taught in our schools and universities.

They're having trouble pushing their anti-gun agenda on a national level so now they are attacking one state at a time.

They're going for it with all they have.

We MUST fight back with all we have....
    The only reason liberals are everywhere is conservatives have allowed it and you can go back to the 70s and see how that started and progressed further and further, and further.

ON liberals being everywhere.

"We aint played cowboys and liberals yet"
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

DOJ holder said:

we must "change" the way people think about guns.

"we must brainwash people against guns"

he asked to "school board" to do this everyday of the week.

"we must be repetitive"

And not one person told him that brainwashing kids against guns is NOT part of the schools responsibility?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDCQTzBzl1A

BTW, when holder talked about smoking is not cool....did he forget to tell obama.

(obama protected attorney general holder with an executive order concerning Operation Fast & Furious before the election)
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by vinlander View Post
    I wonder how many Pennsylvanians (who for the most part are Christian people) would vote for someone who:

* Operated an abortion clinic for 13 years (CEO 1975-1988 for Elizabeth Blackwell Center, bankrupted in 2002, plenty of lawsuits for malpractice)
    * Has a 100% pro-abortion voting record
    * Supports abortions paid for by obamacare
    * Has been promoted and funded by politically radical abortion organizations
    * Will be funded by Bloomberg, the crazy NYC mayor who thinks soda and baby formula (among other things) should be outlawed

I suggest you bring this up to any pro-life, pro-freedom people you know who might consider voting for her without knowing the whole picture. No need to even mention her stance on guns.
    I actually think this will help her. Republicans have to start realizing that abortion and gay rights are losing battles for them both state and nation wide. Public opinion is in favor of these issues and it continues to trend upwards, even in PA. It's time to focus on things that really matter like jobs, gun rights, and civil liberties because I believe the conservative stance has much sounder logic and data behind it on these issues. If this election is turned into a battle of social stances, I promise Schwartz will be the next governor because the liberals will turn it into a "war on women and gays" election and get the vote out that way. Many Philly area voters do not vote in mid term elections, let's keep it that way.

(Delaware County)

Well, it may be the shrill Allison that has the nightmare. Ed Rendell, who was much more likeable and diplomatic than Schwartz, had issued dealing with state level Harrisburg politics, even down to disagreeing with a number of democrats. Schwartz, to say nothing about having to deal with the republicans, who will be more than likely in control of at least one of he legislative bodies, will have the same democrats to deal with. State level politicians are not as fast to bend into the party line as those on the national level. Such fellow democrats may not care too much dealing with an abrasive N.E. Philly ultra leftist.

On another matter, I would not yet write off Colorado. In the next election there may be a political backlash regarding the latest anti gun legislation, which did not go nearly as far as the CT. wreck.

CT., on the hand, is a lost cause.
    Last edited by c45man; April 16th, 2013 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    Well, it may be the shrill Allison that has the nightmare. Ed Rendell, who was much more likeable and diplomatic than Schwartz, had issued dealing with state level Harrisburg politics, even down to disagreeing with a number of democrats. Schwartz, to say nothing about having to deal with the republicans, who will be more than likely in control of at least one of he legislative bodies, will have the same democrats to deal with. State level politicians are not as fast to bend into the party line as those on the national level. Such fellow democrats may not care too much dealing with an abrasive N.E. Philly ultra leftist.

On another matter, I would not yet write off Colorado. In the next election there may be a political backlash regarding the latest anti gun legislation, which did not go nearly as far as the CT. wreck.

CT., on the hand, is a lost cause.
    I wonder how much of Connecticut is really New Yorkers, working in NY and thinking like the urban hive?

I know what New Yorkers are doing to the Poconos, and it isn't pretty. They move out of the NY hellhole and flee to other states, where they immediately start trying to re-create the nanny abomination from which they fled.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    I wonder how much of Connecticut is really New Yorkers, working in NY and thinking like the urban hive?

I know what New Yorkers are doing to the Poconos, and it isn't pretty. They move out of the NY hellhole and flee to other states, where they immediately start trying to re-create the nanny abomination from which they fled.
    it's a goddamn travesty what has happened to the Poconos. it's to the point i don't even like going there anymore unfortunately, and i LOVE the 'nos. don't even get me started about the ski resorts either, it makes my blood boil...

Quote Originally Posted by Philiberty View Post
    I actually think this will help her. Republicans have to start realizing that abortion and gay rights are losing battles for them both state and nation wide. Public opinion is in favor of these issues and it continues to trend upwards, even in PA. It's time to focus on things that really matter like jobs, gun rights, and civil liberties because I believe the conservative stance has much sounder logic and data behind it on these issues. If this election is turned into a battle of social stances, I promise Schwartz will be the next governor because the liberals will turn it into a "war on women and gays" election and get the vote out that way. Many Philly area voters do not vote in mid term elections, let's keep it that way.
    I personally agree with you that Republicans need to stop worrying about abortion or gay rights. As I said a couple of times in this thread, I don't want to define if what she believe is good or bad, I just want to use it in the right context to help defeat her politically.

This is what politicians do, we need to do the same. Especially since we don't have the mass media on our side.

As for this helping her win votes, I know a fair amount of Democrats who also happen to be devout Catholics, and this might just be a deal breaker for them.

But by all means, don't use this to try and convince someone who agrees with her stances on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by 03SVTCobra View Post
    it's a goddamn travesty what has happened to the Poconos. it's to the point i don't even like going there anymore unfortunately, and i LOVE the 'nos. don't even get me started about the ski resorts either, it makes my blood boil...
    Part of the problem is they flee to other states and bring the politics that made them want to leave the state with them.

Also it is good to know that PA sees what northerners can do to an area. Delaware has been messed up by lots of Jersey liberals coming here.
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by 03SVTCobra View Post
    Thankfully I only have to work up here... but it sucks. I rarely leave work to go for lunch, or do anything else because it's like entering Harlem. Every place (especially the Mt.Pocono Walmart) is overrun by scumbags and shady people. They've ruined and run down all of the surrounding areas, drove up crime, brought down property value, and brought gang activity. It's truly a shame, because it's such a nice area scenery-wise. And it's a shame for those good people who live here, and those who have lived here for decades...
    III%

The liberalism in CO is much more deeply rooted than you think.

Never thought I's see the day but CO is now more liberal than NJ and CT.

The CA liberals really have control of the state now.

Full of soccer moms who voted for you know who.

CO is starting to make NJ look Coservative.

People are really coming out of the wood work to stand for their 2A Rights.

Our Rifle & Pistol Clubs have never been more active or united.

Sorry about all the poeple moving to PA.

But honestly believe the majority of liberals are coming from NYC.

It's the NYC rude and nasty, everyone in a hurry, cut to the front of the line, quick to blow thier horn, afraid to lose a car lenght and cut someone a break way of life that push NJ people to PA.

In addition the democrats who only have two solutions to a problem:
    Raise taxes and more restrictions on Law-Abiding Citizens.

The democrats will place NO blame on criminals, gangs or illegals.

Most of the NJ people you get want and stand for the same thing as you.

Those who enjoy hunting, fishing and their 2A Rights.

Liberty and Freedom.
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast