Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Bayfront Convention center

was planning on attending a gun show at the BFCC yesterday. When my friends and I showed up though we were informed that the show had been cancelled. Not only this show but for the rest of the year. Showmaster's website did not have a cancellation notice for these on their sites. Needless to say we were a little irritated that not only was it cancelled but that there was no obvious announcement. Also find it very annoying that this is the situation because I am just about certain that this is due to the political climate and just annoyed that once again innocent gun owners are being deprived of their hobbies because the actions of a couple lone phsycos and politicos with an agenda.

/rant

(Erie County)

Default Re: Bayfront Convention center

Quote Originally Posted by The Hobbit View Post
    was planning on attending a gun show at the BFCC yesterday. When my friends and I showed up though we were informed that the show had been cancelled. Not only this show but for the rest of the year. Showmaster's website did not have a cancellation notice for these on their sites. Needless to say we were a little irritated that not only was it cancelled but that there was no obvious announcement. Also find it very annoying that this is the situation because I am just about certain that this is due to the political climate and just annoyed that once again innocent gun owners are being deprived of their hobbies because the actions of a couple lone phsycos and politicos with an agenda.

/rant
    it would figure...Erie is getting real lame. For being such a Camping, Hunting and fishing hot spot they don't cater to those sorta folk...
    "May Justice find the wicked and the wings of Liberty never lose a feather."