Quote Originally Posted by JLBIII View Post
TAC
I stand by what I posted previously.

You come on here and attack our department manager by calling him an "idiot". I don't assume but judging by your remark about our manager, I can imagine how you reacted when the RO told you about not being allowed to use steel cased ammo on the range.
Perhaps you think he was wise in escalating a minor issue over $45.00.

And no need to assume anything. When told by your RO to stop shooting, unload, sweep up, and dump steel in the garbage, I did those very things. When I exited the range, I asked about your written range rules. When your RO became mesmerized while searching for the absent words 'steel' and 'aluminum', I requested to speak with a manager. I didn't get loud or angry untill said manager refused my refund.
I don't see that it's any of your concern about what we do with our range brass that's left behind.
So you admit profit is the only motive behind the ammo restriction. No surprise there.

Unless I'm mistaken about the Federal PD ammo you're talking about, it's nickle plated brass. No problem using it on the range.

JB
In my book, nickle ain't brass. But no matter. Pat yourself on the back and give yourself an A for effort.