Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Toomey could be swing vote in Senate vote on UBC

Everyone must keep up the pressure. Call and write Toomey today and recruit friends, family and neighbors to join in the cause of liberty.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...l_on_guns.html

Call: (855) 552-1831
    Email: http://www.toomey.senate.gov/contact_form.cfm

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Toomey could be swing vote in Senate vote on UBC

If Toomey is that important, than Tuesday's Ceasefire PA rally makes more sense.. We must counter them

Ceasefire PA Rally on Tuesday

My letter to Pat Toomey...

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." What do those words mean to you Senator? To me, the words "Shall not be infringed" can't be any clearer. I ask you, as one of your constituents who did vote for you in the election, to please vote no on any and all further infringement on the second amendment rights of the citizens of the United States. Furthermore, I ask that you stand With your colleague, Rand Paul, in his filibuster of any and all legislation that goes against the bill of rights, and the US Constitution, a document that you took an oath to defend. If you choose to vote in favor of any part of this legislation, including so called universal background checks, I will no longer be able to vote for you, for you will have shown me, and many others, that you do not support the Constitution, and that your oath you took to defend the Constitution, was broken. Thank you for your time.

(Cambria County)

He has neither embraced background checks nor ruled them out, and has made few if any public comments on proposed gun limits since a statement in January generally expressing openness to ideas without endorsing specifics.

Toomey is "certainly not a 'no,' but we didn't know if we had a 'yes,' " Goodman said Friday. "I think we're getting to a moment where we want to know where he stands, what's he going to do."

The pressure needs to be PILED on this guy!!!

If CeaseFire is so passionate about their anti stance, then we should ALL be 10 times as fervent about our RIGHT TO FREEDOM and the 2ndA.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mK2JYfZAmA When will America become America?

(Northampton County)

Sen. Toomey we are still waiting for Obama's background check,how is that working out.
    National Handgun Reciprocity
    End Gun Free Zones
    Fast & Furious show us the documents

(Chester County)

Is there going to be a counter rally against.Cease fire?

(Berks County)

Cool Re: Toomey could be swing vote in Senate vote on UBC

I email my senators weekly, every week. Just to support as much as to push good agendas. They inform me of the work they are doing and why they are doing it. It would help if we show these guy we stand behind them when they do support hard items, ie gun control. This includes campaign money and time. You want results? Do the work as many are and have.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by 308man View Post
    It would help if we show these guy we stand behind them when they do support hard items, ie gun control. This includes campaign money and time. You want results? Do the work as many are and have.
    I don't want him supporting gun control. If he ends up supporting gun control he won't be getting a dime from me.

(Monroe County)

My email to Toomey.

Dear Mr. Toomey,

Please don't let outsiders tell you what to do in this regard, listen to your constituents, the people that voted you in. We don't want legal owners of firearms to jump through anymore hoops just to make the anti-gun people feel like they are doing something, when in fact it won't do anything to stop violent crime. There are enough laws on the books. Maybe if these laws were enforced and the ones who break them prosecuted we would have no need to think about more laws.

I ask you to go to this website (amgoa.org) and look at all the laws we already have, State and Federal. I also ask you to look at this latest survey of law enforcement officers (http://ddq74coujkv1i.cloudfront.net/...mmary_2013.pdf) and see that even they don't think any new law being presented will do anything to curb bad people from doing bad/illegal things.

Please stand with us and stand by the Constitution, we are counting on you to hold to your word, to your oath to us, the residents of your district and your State.

(Cambria County)

I emailed him today and told him that any vote that wasn't in support of the 2nd ammendment would cause him to lose my vote in his next election
    These are the times that try men's souls: The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Thomas Paine 1776

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast