Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Erie County)

Exclamation Conneticut Passes Gun Control Package into law

Well, here is the article....sad times for those CT. gun owners....this may have a huge impact not only on their crime rate but, all the gun manufacturers...possible relocation for them...this is just ludicrous!

http://www.nssfblog.com/nssf-stateme...t-legislation/
    "May Justice find the wicked and the wings of Liberty never lose a feather."

(Chester County)

Default Re: Conneticut Passes Gun Control Package into law

NSSF:
    We will be carefully studying all provisions of the law for possible challenge in the courts.
    Good luck with that. Federal Judges get their paychecks from the government payroll office. They must tow the governmental line. They are being mandated by the Obama admin to disarm the public through the courts and the Legislature.

The sheeple in CT were for all these laws according to a Quinnipac poll of 1000 people. There is no police report and no evidence of what exactly went on there. I don't think it would have mattered if a majority of people were against the new laws. The democrat controlled legislator and Governor were going to infringe on the people's rights anyway. I'll say it for as long as it takes for it to sink in. Do not vote for democrats.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    NSSF:

Do not vote for democrats.
    Amen! to that Jennifer! the older I get the more I think of a Democrat as someone who hasn't fully grown up or to say the least hasn't got out from puberty...these people can't fend for themselves! they want and need Big Brother!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by CamoJak View Post
    Amen! to that Jennifer! the older I get the more I think of a Democrat as someone who hasn't fully grown up or to say the least hasn't got out from puberty...these people can't fend for themselves! they want and need Big Brother!
    For the most part...Yes. However, in NY, CT and MD it was several RINO's that pushed these Unconstitutional laws over the edge. I'm learning real quick it aint about the (R) and the (D) it's about Progressive (Marxists) on both sides and Limited government (Freedom/Conservative/Libertarian). I listen to what they say very carefully and don't look at the "letter" in front of their name.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    For the most part...Yes. However, in NY, CT and MD it was several RINO's that pushed these Unconstitutional laws over the edge. I'm learning real quick it aint about the (R) and the (D) it's about Progressive (Marxists) on both sides and Limited government (Freedom/Conservative/Libertarian). I listen to what they say very carefully and don't look at the "letter" in front of their name.
    I agree with this 100%...my my what the almighty dollar is capable of doing. The truth will rear it's ugly head...I think the tactics these people use are inhumane to say the least! Passing laws behind closed doors....c'mon where is your truth in conviction when they bring a Bill to the table?!!?

(Allegheny County)

"public safety has not been enhanced".
    Toujours prêt

(Bucks County)

They also said that if you have a mentally challenged kid you are not allowed to have a firearm..... That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. This wouldn't of happened if that mother kept her guns properly stored

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by The AR15 lover View Post
    They also said that if you have a mentally challenged kid you are not allowed to have a firearm..... That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. This wouldn't of happened if that mother kept her guns properly stored
    totally agree!! it's an event to get what they truly want and thats getting the guns out of Americans hands! regardless of mental status.

The problem with laws like this is that the "other side" wins either way. No more mass shootings in CT and they claim the law worked. They then see how they can tighten restrictions even more because now the people can be led to believe the law actually did something.The laws are then a model for other states to enact the same BS.

Another mass shooting in CT (or anywhere else for that matter), and they continue to make more restrictive laws.

I still talk to a couple guys I know that are political science majors who are taught that the AWB is the reason for the drop in violent crime over the years. Tell them otherwise and they aren't interested. They are paying alot of money for their education and can't possibly believe that what the are being taught isn't the truth. They have a vested interest in believing it, as do the parents of murdered children, regardless of their views on the 2nd.