Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Hillary Pro Gun? Gag ! Gag!

Mrs. Clinton. She will say ANYTHING for a vote. I think I'm going to puke.
    I'll be back........

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...un-churchgoer/
    My dog "Ruger" is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in dog money.

Pray for our troops....and a little extra for our snipers.

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: Hillary Pro Gun? Gag ! Gag!

I just threw up in my mouth a bit.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

- Ronald Reagan

(York County)

believability factor: ZERO
    FOAC * GOA * SAF * NRA Life Member

(Warren County)

It would have been easier if she put on some white sheets and screamed "Hang the n****r!"

At least she'd have saved me reading 3 paragraphs of BS ...
    Zone1
    My Glock does 1d6+3 dmg, but my 18 dex makes up for that...

Detroit (but Pittsburgh is always home), Michigan

Look how far we've come though -- even HRC is forced to at least pretend she's pro-gun!

(Berks County)

I hate to say it and NEVER thought I would, but at this point, especially given Obama's statements the other day, we would be much better off with Hilary than Obama...

(Chester County)

She and Slick Willie tried to disarm this country during his terms in office.

She is a LIAR.
    Μολὼν λάβε

(Lehigh County)

I want the time back I spent reading that garbage......
    ~De-Animating the undead since '08~

(Delaware County)

Isn't amazing how the national media is just waiting to bang Hillary at every turn?

It is a far cry from the Clinton years where every untruth, lie, illegal act or embellishment was glossed over.

Her and her husband stink on ice.

If there ever was a person whose picture is printed in the dictionary as an example of a liar, it would be her.

Default ...an ignorant, paranoid, angry gun-owning Pennsylvanian.

I don't see anything where Hillary professes even an inkling of being pro-gun. In fact, all she's done is point out Obama's apparent pompousness, real or portrayed.

From http://www.hillaryclinton.com/news/r.../view/?id=7047

4/12/2008
    Hillary Clinton Responds to Senator Obama's Recent Characterizations of Pennsylvanians

Hillary Clinton delivered the following remarks at a campaign event in Indianapolis, Indiana:
    For video, click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeV2KzGGC38
    "I grew up in the Midwest. Born in Chicago, raised outside of that great city. I was raised with Midwestern values and an unshakeable faith in America and its promise.
    "Now, like some of you may have been, I was taken aback by the demeaning remarks Senator Obama made about people in small town America. Senator Obama's remarks are elitist and they are out of touch. They are not reflective of the values and beliefs of Americans. Certainly not the Americans that I know - not the Americans I grew up with, not the Americans I lived with in Arkansas or represent in New York.
    "You know, Americans who believe in the Second Amendment believe it’s a matter of Constitutional rights. Americans who believe in God believe it is a matter of personal faith. Americans who believe in protecting good American jobs believe it is a matter of the American Dream.
    "When my dad grew up it was in a working class family in Scranton. I grew up in a church-going family, a family that believed in the importance of living out and expressing our faith.
    "The people of faith I know don't "cling to" religion because they're bitter. People embrace faith not because they are materially poor, but because they are spiritually rich. Our faith is the faith of our parents and our grandparents. It is a fundamental expression of who we are and what we believe.
    "I also disagree with Senator Obama's assertion that people in this country "cling to guns" and have certain attitudes about immigration or trade simply out of frustration. People of all walks of life hunt - and they enjoy doing so because it's an important part of their life, not because they are bitter.
    "And as I’ve traveled across Indiana and I¹ve talked to a lot of people, what I hear are real concerns about unfair trade practices that cost people jobs.
    "I think hardworking Americans are right to want to see changes in our trade laws. That’s what I have said. That¹s what I have fought for.
    "I would also point out that the vast majority of working Americans reject anti-immigration rhetoric. They want reform so that we remain a nation of immigrants, but also a nation of laws that we enforce and we enforce fairly.
    "Americans are fair-minded and good-hearted people. We have ups and downs. We face challenges and problems. But our views are rooted in real values, and they should be respected.
    "Americans out across our country have borne the brunt of the Bush administration¹s assault on the middle class. Contrary to what Senator Obama says, most Americans did much better during the Clinton years than they have done during the Bush years.
    "If we are striving to bring people together - and I believe we should be - I don't think it helps to divide our country into one America that is enlightened and one that is not.
    "We know there is an unacceptable economic divide in America today, but that is certainly not the way to bridge it. The way to do that is to roll up our sleeves and get to work and make sure we provide, once again, economic opportunity and shared prosperity for all Americans.
    "People don't need a president who looks down on them; they need a president who stands up for them. And that is exactly what I will do as your president.
    "Because I believe if you want to be the president of all Americans, you need to respect all Americans. And that starts with respecting our hard working Americans, and what we need to do here is to take a lesson from Allison transmission."
    And Obama's remarks:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mayhil...a_b_96188.html
    (Barack Obama's April 6 speech is absent from his website at http://www.barackobama.com/speeches/index.php)
    These qualities of hospitality, patriotism and endurance are exactly what Californians need to hear about Pennsylvanians. And when he spoke to a group of his wealthier Golden State backers at a San Francisco fund-raiser last Sunday, Barack Obama took a shot at explaining the yawning cultural gap that separates a Turkeyfoot from a Marin County. "You go into some of these small towns in Pennsylvania, and like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them," Obama said. "And they fell through the Clinton Administration, and the Bush Administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."
    Obama made a problematic judgment call in trying to explain working class culture to a much wealthier audience. He described blue collar Pennsylvanians with a series of what in the eyes of Californians might be considered pure negatives: guns, clinging to religion, antipathy, xenophobia.
    Well, let me be the first to say how proud I am to be an ignorant, paranoid, angry gun-owning Pennsylvanian. I normally don't espouse pride, but in this case I think this caricature of a Pennsylvanian has a much better grip on what's happening than Obama.

Dear God, just when we've hit rock bottom, someone keeps digging. And the prize is the evil of two lessers.
    Gloria: "65 percent of the people murdered in the last 10 years were killed by hand guns"
    Archie Bunker: "would it make you feel better, little girl, if they was pushed outta windows?"

http://www.moviewavs.com/TV_Shows/Al...he_Family.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast