Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sheriff

(Tioga County)

Default Re: Sheriff

Quote Originally Posted by PAinPA View Post
    i am also endorsing Paul Watkins for sheriff. the current sheriff needs to be sent on his way.he's not pro gun and claimed to be an NRA life member,but i don't see it in his actions.i have talked to Paul Watkins about firearms issues,and i believe he will be the better man for sheriff.
    Well we will see. The current incumbent is salting the local town with yard signs and your average low information voter doesn't seem up to speed with either of them and the majority will probably vote for the incumbent.

(Tioga County)

I am Paul Watkins and I am running for Tioga County Sheriff. You can reach me at paulwatkinsforsheriff@gmail.com.

I will sign off on all NFA and LTCF (including out of state) in accordance with the law. I will not pick and choose. If the applicant is legally authorized to own the firearm, I'll sign off on it. Period.

Let me be clear; I am no expert on these permits. But if you give me the necessary guidance, I will be your advocate. There are too many liberties currently being taken with the law and how it applies to these permits.

There is no bigger supporter of the Second Amendment than me.

I currently have about 3000 people per day reading my Facebook page, and I am hopeful you will take a look. Facebook.com/PaulWatkinsForSheriff.

I am no politician. I have never run for office before. I don't want to hang out at the Courthouse and make a career of this. I intend to get elected, implement some plans I have (please read about them on Facebook) then go home. Then we'll need to find someone else to run!

I need your input and your feedback. I am not from law enforcement. I am a small business owner who is spooked by the knuckleheads in Washington and Harrisburg. Tell me what you think. I promise I will be your voice in the Courthouse.

If you have questions, please email them to me. I will respond to all of them as soon as I can. Paulwatkinsforsheriff@gmail.com.

(Wayne County)

Good luck to you Paul and the citizens of Tioga County. Get them law signs out.

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by WatkinsForSheriff View Post
    I am Paul Watkins and I am running for Tioga County Sheriff. You can reach me at paulwatkinsforsheriff@gmail.com.

I will sign off on all NFA and LTCF (including out of state) in accordance with the law. I will not pick and choose. If the applicant is legally authorized to own the firearm, I'll sign off on it. Period.

Let me be clear; I am no expert on these permits. But if you give me the necessary guidance, I will be your advocate. There are too many liberties currently being taken with the law and how it applies to these permits.

There is no bigger supporter of the Second Amendment than me.

I currently have about 3000 people per day reading my Facebook page, and I am hopeful you will take a look. Facebook.com/PaulWatkinsForSheriff.

I am no politician. I have never run for office before. I don't want to hang out at the Courthouse and make a career of this. I intend to get elected, implement some plans I have (please read about them on Facebook) then go home. Then we'll need to find someone else to run!

I need your input and your feedback. I am not from law enforcement. I am a small business owner who is spooked by the knuckleheads in Washington and Harrisburg. Tell me what you think. I promise I will be your voice in the Courthouse.

If you have questions, please email them to me. I will respond to all of them as soon as I can. Paulwatkinsforsheriff@gmail.com.
    Good luck, Paul.

My wife and I just spent the weekend in Wellsboro. We are not permanent residents of Tioga County, but if we were, you'd have our vote.
    MikeP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12