Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default As the dominos fall (CT, CO, NY, MD) How do we avoid this in PA?

I know we're all doing what we can..calling Reps, writing, blogging, meeting, going to rallies, etc.

But what makes us different than these other states? I know NJ, NY and MD don't have a "Right to Bear arms" in their state Constitution, But CT, CO and DE (under attack) do. So what do we need to do to make sure this crap does not get anywhere in PA? What do we need to do differently?

How many gun owners are in PA? A million? Two million? How can we get ALL gun owners on the same page?
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Tioga County)

Default Re: As the dominos fall (CT, CO, NY, MD) How do we avoid this in PA?

I think what it is going to take is infiltrating the culture and government just as the statists have done and vocally pushing an agenda of liberty and freedom.

It's not going to be enough just to hope other people will do that for us.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    So what do we need to do to make sure this crap does not get anywhere in PA? What do we need to do differently?
    It's all about population distribution in the Commonwealth. Once the population is skewed into the "blue" counties enough to overcome whats left in the "red" counties it is over, plain and simple. Although I hate the clear cut red/blue thing. It's sad to think that way, but history shows me to be right. Colorado is the quintessential example.

(Chester County)

Stop voting for democrats.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Butler County)

Keep doing what we have been doing...writing, emailing and calling. Take notes and make the votes count next election. I was talking to one of BIL's on Easter...he is an avid deer hunter and duck hunter...he was oblivious to what is going on in the states surrounding us. He said no worries, the NRA is gonna take care of it all If it were only that simple. I am sure Bloomie has plans to bankrupt the NRA... I tried to explain what was happening and what I had been doing to be proactive, he walked away w/ his head firmly still in the stand. Unless we can get all the hunters/shooting enthusiasts and outdoorsman on the same page I am fearful what will happen.

(Chester County)

Politicians only care about one thing. Getting re-elected. Voice your opinions to them, and don't be afraid to be blatantly honest. They work for us, and I have told my elected officials that if any more gun laws are passed that further restrict my 2A rights they will be FIRED.

(Chester County)

Well. Another suggestion is since the neighboring states are bascially armless we can invade them and claim their states for PA like Columbus did.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Exactly, that's what it is going to take.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Loggy1512 View Post
    Keep doing what we have been doing...writing, emailing and calling. Take notes and make the votes count next election. I was talking to one of BIL's on Easter...he is an avid deer hunter and duck hunter...he was oblivious to what is going on in the states surrounding us. He said no worries, the NRA is gonna take care of it all If it were only that simple. I am sure Bloomie has plans to bankrupt the NRA... I tried to explain what was happening and what I had been doing to be proactive, he walked away w/ his head firmly still in the stand. Unless we can get all the hunters/shooting enthusiasts and outdoorsman on the same page I am fearful what will happen.
    This is exactly one of the main concerns of mine...I don't know many hunters but the ones I've met are very well aware of what's going on. Also, we had people over on Easter, some of them well versed on what's going on in our great nation and some that I thought had no clue....but they did have a clue. I was really surprised, however, the only way they were "reached" was by telling them this stuff over and over again. Explaining history over a beer and letting them know this is serious stuff. I know I need to keep hammering this into my in laws (they seem to be a lost cause, though) but I have to keep pushing the concerns. We have nothing to lose anymore...except everything.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Stop voting for anyone that doesn't support your freedom.
    FUCK BIDEN

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast