Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

View Poll Results: Which date works best for you?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • May 4th

5 22.73%
  • May 5th

3 13.64%
  • May 18th

6 27.27%
  • May 19th

8 36.36%

Threaded View

(Delaware County)

Default Philadelphia OC Rally - RSVP at the link

Since I screwed up this poll, and in light of Mayor Nutter's ILLEGAL ordinance that specifically prohibits LTCF holders from carrying firearms in public parks, and the fact that there is a Save The 2nd rally taking place on May 25th at noon, here's my proposal.

We gather on May 25th, at 10am, rain or shine. Love Park, Logan Square, hell, in front of the Philadelphia Art Museum. And we march our way down to Independence Park for the noon rally. We bring signs, we make ourselves heard, and we let Mayor Nutter know that we will not tolerate being singled out and made into criminals just because he has no idea what he's doing with gun laws.

I'm starting a new, better looking and official thread, right here: http://forum.pafoa.org/philadelphia-...th-2013-a.html

I'd like to organize an Open Carry Picnic Rally in Franklin Delano Roosevelt Park in May. Preferably, May 4th, 5th, 18th or 19th, and I was thinking about going from 11:00a to 1:00p.

Let's brainstorm and work together on this together to make this an awesome event! I can make a trip to BJ's and bring catering packages for sandwiches, or even meat for a grillout if someone wants to bring their grill.

Who will come out to this? Which date works best for you? What can you do to contribute to the event (print up fyers, make banners or signs, make a financial contribution, cook, etc)?

Vote in the poll for your preferred date, and post in this thread if you have a way to help!
    Last edited by ViperGTS19801; April 5th, 2013 at 09:59 AM.