Hello all, I've been lurking around the forums for a while and have decided noes a good time to join and get some opinions. I'm a montgomery county resident applying for my ltcf for the first time. I turned in my completed application without police check card back on 2/12. Yes they were unhappy and unfriendly about not having the card but I held my ground and the accepted it telling me it would then take 45 days. Not a big deal to me to wait, it's pretty dick of them to act tht way but hey that's within the law just like me not giving them the police card is. I tried calling them after a few weeks to see if maybe I could get them to say its ready and the jut hadn't called, but they were just as rude once they realized I made them get the check card and again said 45 days.

It's now been 48 days (45 was good friday so wasn't expecting a call then) so my question is, if I do not recive a call today what should my course of action be? Just show up at the court house and ask for it? Call them and remind them they took to long and get their panties in a bunch again? I don't want to get in the days vs business days argument with them, so how should I approach the situation now?

Thanks in advance
Shawn