Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default Be careful tonight.

Lot's of drunks and nuts out tonight, so be careful. Let's all be back for another year. Jay

(Berks County)

Default Re: Be careful tonight.

+1 on that, tonight is definitely Beginner's Night. Be alert, careful, and cautious.
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

I agree with the post. I am not a big drinker, so my wife and I are staying indoors this evening. Have a good New Year's Eve.

(Union County)

I agree be careful out there---I don't go out on the road any more on New Years eve. Mama and I invite friends over and we can all have a good time. If anyones had to much holiday cheer they can just crash here and leave when sober.

Have a great holiday all

grizz

(Lehigh County)

2:15 AM and we arrived home without any problems. Happy new year to all. Jay

(Philadelphia County)

4:23am and we just got home for the after party. No probs in philly that we could tell. Hardly a car on the road.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Beaver County)

11:05AM and I too am home safe.

We went out to dinner with my parents, then came back to thier place. at about 1:30, I took my girlfriend home. The people didnt seem to swervey at that time. I was on back roads rather than highways too.

Have a great year!

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post
    4:23am and we just got home for the after party. No probs in philly that we could tell. Hardly a car on the road.
    We got home about 1:30 this morning .. looked like there was a bad accident on North 95 up by 413 That was the only issue I came across, and didn't hear any info about it. My thoughts and prayers are with those who were involved.

Hope everyone else had a safe and happy new year.

Sorry to say, but last night was one of the worst nights i have had... The usual alarm traffic is around 1 actual per 100 alarm 1%, last night it was closer to 15/100. (15%)

Holidays is always a rough time, when the thieves know not only will you not be home, but you will most likely be hard to reach is the time they chose to strike, New Years is no exeption to this. Although many where commercial accounts, some where residentials, and its always rough for those people coming home to a broken door.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Cambria County)

We stayed home, drank some wine, talked to our son (He called at midnight to say Happy New Year), then went to bed. At least we knew that he wasn't out on the roads last night. Youngest DD went to a friend's for a masquerade party, then stayed overnight so she wouldn't have to worry about the drunks, either.

Happy New YEar, everyone!
    Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in every caliber.

I'm armed and menopausal...Excuse me, did you have something to say?