Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Dauphin County)

Default OC in Colonial Park area

well i didnt think i would do it but i said wtf...

strapped my CZ 40-P into my custom made fancy dancy HBE leather works black cherry OWH ( note i need a better belt)
    first thing i did was go into my bank where i am well known and checked on a few things, nothing said and i dont think they noticed till i was walking out anyway.
    from there i went to the colonial park mall. walked in and went to annie ann's pretzels and ordered me a cinnamon pretzel and drink, being very friendly witht he woman behind the counter, i am a friendly guy and always try to bs with the ladies, after paying for everything and pick up my stuf and turn to get a napkin and i see her notice it, she says oh my with big eyes and looks right at me and says i didnt expect to see that, i winked and said dont worry hunny your safe with me, and then she joked and said " i didnt do it honest" we chuckled a bit and i walked over to a bench to eat my pretzel,

walking to the bench i notice a couple people looking at my hip so while i am eating i expect to have mall security come up and check me out... nothing.

then i said well lets walk down and around and back and see what happens , as im walking down a friends mom and sis come up and say hi, while talking with them a young guy walks by with a great dane!! so we check out the dog and pet it, very friendly and well mannered .

i walk into the hallmark store for a candle and they follow, i see that my friends followed me in to look for themselves, i see that they notice but nothing is said. finished walking through the mall without incident.. on my way home i stop at CVS for a prescription, get some razors and all that stuff , while waiting i notice a younger kid that works there almost break his neck looking at my gun as he walked by , goes behind the counter and looks me over sorta , i smiled at him and well fellahs thats it, i got more shit from my buddy when i told him about it that anything else. i will deffinately do this again...

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: OC in Colonial Park area

Viva La OC Revolución!

(Dauphin County)

LMAO .......

(Dauphin County)

Nice! Glad to see another OC'er in Colonial Park! I don't shop in Colonial Park often, as I dislike malls, but I've been in Dicks, Office Max, CVS near Karns, and a few other places in the last 3 months with no problems.

I'm waiting for a Swatara or Lower Paxton cop to 'respond' one of these days. I'm not sure OC is something they've run into yet.

Maybe I'll see you around one of these days!
    in dei gloriam

"Skill in squeezing the trigger is the best life insurance you can get." - WWII Marksman Instructor

(Monroe County)

WTG 4XLT!!!!! Excellent report!! Good to see another convert

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
    than to those attending too small a degree of it."~Thomas Jefferson, 1791
    Hobson fundraiser Remember SFN Read before you Open Carry

They need to call swat not 911 with you!!!!!

Congrats bro !!!!!!!!

(Dauphin County)

lmao fingers..
    rallen i was at the CVS beside Karns, grew up in Paxtonia and live in West Hanover now

(Lebanon County)

Good job, seems more of us are expanding our horizons.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

- Ronald Reagan

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by rallen View Post
    Nice! Glad to see another OC'er in Colonial Park! I don't shop in Colonial Park often, as I dislike malls, but I've been in Dicks, Office Max, CVS near Karns, and a few other places in the last 3 months with no problems.

I'm waiting for a Swatara or Lower Paxton cop to 'respond' one of these days. I'm not sure OC is something they've run into yet.

Maybe I'll see you around one of these days!
    I can almost guarantee that if you'd OC in Harrisburg Mall, Swatara will respond! (I used to work on the Public Safety/Security department there - considering it's still considered the "ghetto mall" by many, any openly displayed firearm is treated as a "man with a gun" incident). It's also posted on their Ruled & Regulations for that mall that firearms are not permitted on the premises. (Hasn't stopped me any - I just keep it covered up!)

I'm suprised that Colonial Park Mall Security didn't approach you. I'll have to try OCing in there one of these days when I'm up at my grandmother's house (5 minutes away from the mall in Progress).

+1 though on seeing another Colonial Park OCer!

-38SnubFan

(York County)

"A man with a gun" at the Harrisburg mall could be mistaken any day because of the people going to and from the Bass Pro.

I Just might have to OC there on my way home from work one day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast