Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default anyone else get the NRA "truth about gun owners poll" request?

I didnt see this posted elsewhere on here but i was more curious how many if anyone else got this email message and link to take the survey? I took it and it asked some good questions. Sorry if this is not in the right place, admin please move if needed, thank you.

http://www.2013tag.org/?f=1321C10010

Help set the record straight before the anti-gun media destroys our Second Amendment freedoms.

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Barack Obama has declared open war on your Second Amendment rights. And if you want to save the Second Amendment and the future of liberty, I need to hear from you right away.

President Obama has already issued nearly two dozen executive orders, allowing measures from invasion of your privacy to tax-payer funding of his gun ban agenda.

Now his administration is working hand-in-hand with powerful gun-ban leaders in Congress like Senators Dianne Feinstein and Charles Schumer, and Representatives Carolyn McCarthy and Nancy Pelosi to ban many commonly owned rifles and handguns. They even want to create a national registry of America's gun owners!

These attacks are just the beginning of an anti-gun barrage that will decide once and for all whether future generations of Americans will have the right to own firearms.

And if you want to keep your guns and your rights, you need to speak up in Washington, D.C. by answering the NRA Institute for Legislative Action's 2013 Truth About Gun Owners (TAG) Poll!

CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE NRA TRUTH ABOUT GUN OWNERS POLL REGISTERED IN YOUR NAME! As NRA's legislative arm, NRA-ILA is your NRA's political voice — in the U.S. Congress, in the courts, and in the state legislatures.

Over the years, we've won hundreds of political battles to protect the Second Amendment. But now, we face a nightmare scenario in Washington — where Barack Obama will never have to answer to the voters again. He'll have four solid years to unleash the massive power of the federal government to furiously attack our gun rights with no restraint and no holds barred.

You need to make your voice heard right now, loud and clear. You need to tell Congress where you stand. Because if you don't, the media and the gun-ban lobby will claim to speak for you in the knockdown battles for freedom that are now underway.

So please, click here to answer NRA-ILA's online TAG Poll today.

In the next five minutes, you can tell Congress where you stand on Senator Feinstein's semi-auto ban, and on issues like gun-owner licensing, gun registration, and more.

And I hope at the end of the Poll you'll make a special contribution to the NRA Institute for Legislative Action if at all possible.

NRA-ILA is the only gun owners' organization with offices within steps of the U.S. House and Senate, ready to go to battle for the Second Amendment anytime, day or night. We're the only organization that's primed to reached out to millions of gun owners at a moment's notice.

The battles we face in Congress and across America will be fierce. But history is on our side. As long as you and I are 100% committed to saving our freedom, we will prevail.

CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE NRA TRUTH ABOUT GUN OWNERS POLL REGISTERED IN YOUR NAME! This isn't the first time gun owners and NRA-ILA have faced a difficult challenge. In fact, our Second Amendment rights wouldn't be alive today if it wasn't for the courage and strength of those who've supported NRA-ILA over the years.

But we've never faced a situation like this — with a President so committed to demolishing the freedoms and values and heritage that gun owners cherish.

And right now, NRA-ILA simply doesn't have the funds to keep your rights safe.

If we give Obama even half a chance to get his gun-ban agenda moving into high gear, your gun rights and mine are as good as gone.

Winning the battles ahead starts with YOUR personal answers to our TAG Poll — to make it clear to lawmakers that they'll pay with their jobs in the next election if they support any part of the Obama gun-ban agenda.

But to put real teeth behind your TAG Poll answers and make sure they get the full attention they deserve, I also need to count on your immediate financial commitment to NRA-ILA.

By contributing today, you'll give us the ammunition to fight back with overwhelming force to defeat the anti-gun bills now moving through the U.S. House or Senate. You'll give us the resources to almost instantly mobilize not only top Second Amendment leaders like you, but 100 million gun owners nationwide.

In the 221-year history of the Second Amendment, there's never been a more important moment for gun owners to unite under freedom's banner. Thank you in advance for your personal decision today to stand and fight for our rights through your TAG Poll answers and your generous NRA-ILA support.

Chris W. Cox
    Executive Director
    CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE NRA TRUTH ABOUT GUN OWNERS POLL REGISTERED IN YOUR NAME!
    Sec. 21. The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

(York County)

Default Re: anyone else get the NRA "truth about gun owners poll" request?

I got it. I took it. Question 12 was simply asking for a donation so the other questions were good.
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(Northampton County)

hahaha you are right about the question. they are always asking for do, so its almost to be expected.
    Sec. 21. The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

(Erie County)

When do we get the results? I hope I passed.

(Monroe County)

Everyone please fill out. Don't send donation if you don't want. Just fill out.

(Luzerne County)

Filled mine out. I sure hope everyone else does too.

Quote Originally Posted by Klem View Post
    Filled mine out. I sure hope everyone else does too.
    Filled mine out too.

Jim

(Susquehanna County)

Done and done!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Beaver County)

done deal .

(York County)

Done and done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast