Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thumbs up Pro-Gun blogger crashes MAIG event

The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Default Re: Pro-Gun blogger crashes MAIG event

Retards running this country. Its just sickening.
    I apologize to the retarded people for comparing them to politicians.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Retards running this country. Its just sickening.
    I apologize to the retarded people for comparing them to politicians.
    Yeah, they could probably do a better job at running our country than a lot of the politicians we already have
    Jesus is Lord !

I'm sure the city folk woman whose daughter was killed knows exactly where the firearm her daughter was killed came from. From factory to the murderer's hand. That's why she's an authority on the subject, being able to authoritatively say that if there were universal background checks, her daughter would be alive today.

First of all, this *person*, then 39 year old Kenneth White, was the neighbor of this woman's daughter, Ebony Robinson, age 21. He was also the father of her unborn baby, and father of Ms Robinson's best friend. He lived in the same neighborhood as the victim, with his wife whom he was married to. Surprise. So this is certainly not a random murder.

Now, during his trial, the court found him to be competent to stand trial, and not mentally deficient in any way. So, he would have passed a background check on that account.

I don't see any evidence in the case that points to this person being a prohibited person, nor how he obtained the firearm. The woman in the video is a liar.

As well, it's interesting that in this case, the same people who were crying for him to be prosecuted for TWO murders (the woman, and her unborn baby; NC law at the time did not have any provision for killing a pregnant person where the fetus was also killed) will cry that abortion is not murder. I don't believe or care either way on the issue, it's just cute that when their family is killed, it's a crime, when they take them to a doctor and kill it by sucking its brains out with a vacuum, it's a *medical procedure*.

And of course, they also cry lawdy lawdy when one of their own gets the death penalty, when one more black person gets imprisoned, that the system is biased, that they want more lenient sentences, no death penalty; but when it's their own kid that's killed, all they want is for the guy to hang. Typical liberal bullshit.

Anyway, kudos to the guy that interrupted that sham of a press conference.

Thanks for linking. Some of you guys might remember me from when I lived up in Allentown, PA. I did a few Open Carry events with PAFOA members. The biggest thing, though, was the Gun Lobby Day stuff I did with you guys. Getting up close and personal with politicians taught me that it was easy to confront these fools.

If you see these press conferences come up, I highly suggest you all do the same. Ask embarrassing questions, smack them around when they give weasel answers.

Lesson Learned: Wear a microphone and recorder. The video of my exchange wasn't used because they didn't have good audio of me. If I had recorded myself and given the media copies, they could have sync'd the audio and used it.
    We've been monitoring him on the e-mail for a while. --York PD Lt. Gene Fells