Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Default Cuomo says "It's not my fault!"

Largest protests ever in Albany, no LEO exemption, requiring the use of magazines that don't exist... what a disaster of a bill. Now Cuomo says it's not his fault, because he didn't write the SAFE Act - Bloomberg and the Brady Campaign did. He's the one who rammed it through, but he says he didn't even read it? LOL, he should grow a pair and take ownership of his own bill.

More here......

Default Re: Cuomo says "It's not my fault!"

Cuomo should be tried for treason and corruption. He has violated his oath and should be recalled. Bloomberg should share his cell.
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    Cuomo should be tried for treason and corruption. He has violated his oath and should be recalled. Bloomberg should share his cell.
    That would be too good for both of em but I would take it.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

F him. He didn't have any trouble taking credit for it and parading children out in front when it was passed. He wanted so bad to be first to get the gun law passed after the school shooting he didn't even bother putting LEO exemptions in it (which shouldn't be in it anyway). So F him. You can't take credit for it then disown it later.

Agreed as well, as with all politicians, a politician who votes for or supports legislation without reading and 100% understanding every word in any legislation should be guilty of a felony.

Seems like Mr. Big Gulp is being the puppet master behind the scenes these days, making every progressive politician dance to his tune. Why could this be?

Oh wait, he is a rich, old guy with a cause. Maybe he promised some campaign contributions in return for gun-control? He doesn't have that much time left on this earth, so is burning through his fortune and amassing power and influence while he can.

Its always hilarious to me how people are so brainwashed to think the NRA only represents the big gun industry, no-one ever counts the 5 million American members (and how many other individual contributors?)

But if you bring up that one very rich guy is basically buying politicians to align with his interests, then he is just a well meaning humanitarian.

LOL. What a fucktard.

(Lancaster County)

It should be a criminal offense to vote on and sign legislation that one hasn't read.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by dkf View Post
    LOL. What a fucktard.
    Which ones: Brady Campaign Blumberg or Cuomo? My guess is all three and ever one that voted to pass it.
    Brian - US Navy Retired - If you aren't having fun doing it, find something else to do.

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    It should be a criminal offense to vote on and sign legislation that one hasn't read.
    That would be awesome, because then more than half of Congress would be in prison.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mK2JYfZAmA When will America become America?

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by brianinpa View Post
    Which ones: Brady Campaign Blumberg or Cuomo? My guess is all three and ever one that voted to pass it.
    ...plus the sycophant media who lapped it up. It's a regular fucktard convention.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast