Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Looking for an iwb/kydex holster for me eaa sar arms k2p

I have a iwb horsehide/kydex holster for my sub compact and love it, but Id like to be able to conceal carry my high cap weapon
    anyone got an idea of what model might work for my gun since I know there hasnt been molds made for it as far as I can seehttp://eaacorp.com/portfolio-item/k2-polymer-sarsilmaz/
    ive been told it looks like a witness p carry, and also that a sig 226 might work?
    any suggestions would be greatly helpful, its an excellent weapon, Ive fired over 2500 rounds threw it without a single failure, and its accurate and groupings are very tight. Its also alot easier to shoot the my subcompact, but that comes with the territory of pocket guns I guess

(Indiana County)

Default Re: Looking for an iwb/kydex holster for me eaa sar arms k2p

It is the same as a Witness P.

The bad thing is that it is the same thing as a Witness P.

I sold my Italian made Witness P 9mm a few months ago because I couldn't find a decent holster.
    Shame too because I really liked the way it shot and felt.

You could search for Kydex Custom Holster and see if someone can make you one, you don't need a mold really, just the gun.

If you can find a leather holster for a CZ75 it might work, but the rail is going to be the screwy part. You may be able to soak it and then fit it.
    Wrap the gun in a couple layers of plastic wrap, soak the holster, insert the gun and let it dry.

(Lackawanna County)

How handy are you? Old Faithful Holsters sells a IWB kydex kit. The kit comes with all the necessary parts, including a piece of kydex that that you mold to your specific firearm.

(Lancaster County)

check with blade-tech.I have a couple of thier holsters and there good people to deal with.hope this helps.crazywolf

(Montgomery County)

I know a guy who makes custom holsters that are great, I've referred a few here to him. If your saying it's basically the same as a witness p carry in 9mm, I'm going to ask him if he's got that mold, as he lives in the ozarks. 39flathead, I'm hoping you can confirm this? Also anyone who want a custom iWeb horsehide or leather kydex combo similar to a crossbreed, for 50.00 shipped, I'd be happy to give you his info, he will do custom Kants and everything

(Northampton County)

Since kydex is able to be remolded. I would take the gun to a big box store or a LGS that carries many models. I would try with as many as possible. If you find one close, you can always heat it up to mold it to the SAR.

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by extremewattage View Post
    I know a guy who makes custom holsters that are great, I've referred a few here to him. If your saying it's basically the same as a witness p carry in 9mm, I'm going to ask him if he's got that mold, as he lives in the ozarks. 39flathead, I'm hoping you can confirm this? Also anyone who want a custom iWeb horsehide or leather kydex combo similar to a crossbreed, for 50.00 shipped, I'd be happy to give you his info, he will do custom Kants and everything
    I handled a dealer sample SAR, it was the same gun as the Tanfoglio Witness P except for cosmetics.

However, maybe something changed in the production guns?

We had no desire to sell a Turkish pistol so I didn't get any in.

Sorry I cannot 100% guarantee you that yours is the exact same, the one I saw was, but as is the problem with imported guns like this, changes happen all the time.

This has always been the problem with buying "off-brand", holsters, magazines and warranty issues.
    Sorry, best advice I can give is to find someone locally that can mold your personal gun or take the chance that they haven't changed anything on current models from the early one I looked at.

(Montgomery County)

thanks for the info, much appretiated. I will say this, I will put my turkish cz-75 up to my real cz shot for shot anyday. Its a great weapon, and It has yet to fail me, which is really odd as ive had problems with weapons with double the pricetag. The craftsmanship and machiening are super clean, the feed ramp was better then any sub 600 dollar handgun Ive ever owned, no need to polish or work it. This was my first full sized poly framed cz clone, and Ive been overly impressed

I invite you to read this article, its 4 pages, only about a 5 minute read, but shows alot about sarsmilaz and how the Guns and ammo staff were really impressed with how sofisticated their opperation was.
    http://www.handgunsmag.com/2012/06/1...y-diary-day-1/

cheers

(Northampton County)

The Turks make some damn nice guns. I love my Canik and have been really thinking about a Sar B6P. Canik Piranha is as almost in the states too. That TriStar semi/pump 12g is looking really nice too.

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by extremewattage View Post
    thanks for the info, much appretiated. I will say this, I will put my turkish cz-75 up to my real cz shot for shot anyday. Its a great weapon, and It has yet to fail me, which is really odd as ive had problems with weapons with double the pricetag. The craftsmanship and machiening are super clean, the feed ramp was better then any sub 600 dollar handgun Ive ever owned, no need to polish or work it. This was my first full sized poly framed cz clone, and Ive been overly impressed

I invite you to read this article, its 4 pages, only about a 5 minute read, but shows alot about sarsmilaz and how the Guns and ammo staff were really impressed with how sofisticated their opperation was.
    http://www.handgunsmag.com/2012/06/1...y-diary-day-1/

cheers
    Over the years, we took chances on foreign made guns only to have their importation halted stopping the supply of spare parts and magazines.
    This makes the resale value drop like a rock.

Probably the best overseas "cheap" pistol ever made IMO is the Daewoo DP51 9mm.
    Problem was it was mainly imported during the AWB and magazines are scarce due to this. S&W mags work but hang out the bottom.
    I hope you never have a problem with your gun, EAA sucks to get parts from.
    Hopefully the internals will crossfit with the Tanfoglio or CZ.

Besides that, I don't trust the Turks and just like the Caracal I like to know my dollars are not possibly ending up in the hands of America haters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast