Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi All

(Carbon County)

Default Re: Hi All

Quote Originally Posted by incynr8 View Post
    Cool. I might not make it until after shootable hours midweek,unless its the weekend. Glad my Jeep now runs to be able to drive to the range, my low VW was useless for that!
    haha, yeah, they need to do something about that road leading up to the range. I think the club might close at 9 but dont hold me to that.

(Carbon County)

i'm pretty sure Bowmanstown is still accepting members.

(Carbon County)

I renewed Saturday, picking up my new card next week.
    I use the CJ on the range road now....... Didn't shoot but hopefully next week I can get out there a bit.

(Monroe County)

I renewed Saturday, picking up my new card next week.
    I use the CJ on the range road now....... Didn't shoot but hopefully next week I can get out there a bit.
    How long does it take to ever get a card there? Every time I call it's not ready?

(Carbon County)

Quote Originally Posted by jediofdark View Post
    How long does it take to ever get a card there? Every time I call it's not ready?
    they have a monthly meeting and at that meeting they do their membership stuff. So, about a month depending on what time of the month you handed it in.
    <a href=http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e334/Mzalicia20/Image1Custom2.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...ge1Custom2.jpg</a>

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by mattsilf View Post
    they have a monthly meeting and at that meeting they do their membership stuff. So, about a month depending on what time of the month you handed it in.
    I handed it in before the last monthly meeting. I called last Friday and they said I was accepted and they keep telling me to call back the next day. I don't know maybe I am just being impatient but I have heard from other people that even if you are accepted good luck ever seeing a card.

(Carbon County)

Quote Originally Posted by jediofdark View Post
    I handed it in before the last monthly meeting. I called last Friday and they said I was accepted and they keep telling me to call back the next day. I don't know maybe I am just being impatient but I have heard from other people that even if you are accepted good luck ever seeing a card.
    when i was accepted, i waited a week and then just went right there and it was ready. im sure it will be ready by the end of the week. It would be fine for you to shoot now. When they do come on the range and check your cards, if you dont have it on you they just ask your name and then go into the clubhouse and check. If someone asks for your card, just say you were accepted but your card's not ready yet.
    <a href=http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e334/Mzalicia20/Image1Custom2.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...ge1Custom2.jpg</a>

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by mattsilf View Post
    when i was accepted, i waited a week and then just went right there and it was ready. im sure it will be ready by the end of the week. It would be fine for you to shoot now. When they do come on the range and check your cards, if you dont have it on you they just ask your name and then go into the clubhouse and check. If someone asks for your card, just say you were accepted but your card's not ready yet.
    Thanks for the heads up. I appreciate it. Maybe I will catch up with you at the range sometime and we can shoot together?

(Carbon County)

sometimes I go in Sat morning and a have a couple with the regular folks that hang there Saturday morning. This is if I'm not shooting obviously. Anyway, your card is likely right at the bar in the box waiting for you.

I hope to get alot more active in Bowmanstown this year and stop plinking all by my self on my property instead.

(Monroe County)

sometimes I go in Sat morning and a have a couple with the regular folks that hang there Saturday morning. This is if I'm not shooting obviously. Anyway, your card is likely right at the bar in the box waiting for you.

I hope to get alot more active in Bowmanstown this year and stop plinking all by my self on my property instead.
    Thanks for the heads up. I will give them a call again today to see if it's ready. I am really looking forward to getting to the club and becoming active and meeting people. Maybe we can catch up there sometime.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast