Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Default Re: Jim Carrey - You are now hereby warned!

Quote Originally Posted by 300WM View Post
    Me too, on occasion, right after I rinse the greasy white stuff off of it.
    That's called flavor!
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Lancaster County)

I just found the trailer to "KICKASS 2". Jim Carrey is one of the "good guys"....

Way to ruin a good sequel!!!!

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

From Breitbart:

After Fox News Channel commentator Greg Gutfeld insulted Carrey for his attacks on gun owners, Carrey whined that “Fux News” was a “media colostomy bag that has begun to burst at the seams and should be emptied before it becomes a public health issue.”

Gutfield then fired back, “This is a guy that insulted most of America and danced on the grave of Charlton Heston. Jim Carrey is, in this letter, threatening legal action--something Charlton Heston can’t do because Charlton Heston is dead.”

But Carrey started to realize he might have hurt his career with his vitriol; Tuesday he stated on Huffington Post, "I never wanted to take your guns away. For those who say I'm a hypocrite because I have an armed bodyguard, lets make one thing clear: No one in my employ is allowed to carry a large magazine and NO ONE IS ASKING ANYONE TO GIVE UP THEIR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS."

What a sack if sh*t. He doesn't want to take our guns away? And his guards don't carry large capacity magazines? lol! Like we're supposed to believe they carry 10-round Glocks? If so, he's an even bigger moron than I thought.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by schr8er2000 View Post
    It just amazes me that we get these people from OTHER countries ( like Carey, Piers Morgan etc, that come HERE... take our money and bash OUR way of life and our liberties.... If you really dont like the rules here....GO HOME..... oh yeah, they dont want you back either....
    Anyone interested in Motorsport, Leigh Diffey (formerly of SPEED, now with NBC Motorsports) is the same way. Came here from Australia (I think). Said there was no reason for Americans to need guns. I asked him if he was a US citizen. His reply was to call me stupid.
    Armalite AR-30, 6 AR15's, Glock 30, Rem 700 SPS Tac .308, 12GA, Yugo AK47 UF, AK47.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567