Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default OMG-WTF Bloomberg putting 12 million$ into commercials to push the Anti bills thru!

Sorry cant give a link on this one WFMZ 69 has the story

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

Default Re: OMG-WTF Bloomberg putting 12 million$ into commercials to push the Anti bills thr

A $12 million television ad campaign paid for by Mayors Against Illegal Guns hopes to push gun control efforts including comprehensive background checks.

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, the group's co-chair, announced the ad buy Saturday. The New York Times reported Bloomberg is financing the campaign.

I don’t think there’s ever been an issue where the public has spoken so clearly, where Congress hasn’t eventually understood and done the right thing," Bloomberg told NBC News' David Gregory in an interview that will be broadcast Sunday on “Meet the Press.”

(Excerpt) Read more at usnews.nbcnews.com ....

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...-campaign?lite

Based upon gun and ammo sales, I believe the public has already spoken, Bloomturd.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: OMG-WTF Bloomberg putting 12 million$ into commercials to push the Anti bills thr

IMHO i think the NRA has met their match if Bloomsburg goes thru with his promise of outspending the NRA in 2014

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by cobraluvr1018 View Post
    IMHO i think the NRA has met their match if Bloomsburg goes thru with his promise of outspending the NRA in 2014
    If so, it won't be the NRA that failed. It's the gun owners who did not support them who failed. The latest numbers I've seen show the NRA up to 4.5 million members out 80 million gun owners.

As usual, it's a very small percentage of people who are willing to put their money, time and effort towards defending our freedoms. While the rest are content to bitch and gripe on the internet.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by cobraluvr1018 View Post
    Hard to say, it's already pretty polarized and his adds will probably just be in the big markets like NYC, Shitcago, and all the other already anti 2A cities.

I hate this rich ass trying to force his will on the country, he's another rich fascist with a Nepoleon complex.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by pennlineman View Post
    If so, it won't be the NRA that failed. It's the gun owners who did not support them who failed. The latest numbers I've seen show the NRA up to 4.5 million members out 80 million gun owners.

As usual, it's a very small percentage of people who are willing to put their money, time and effort towards defending our freedoms. While the rest are content to bitch and gripe on the internet.
    Agree.

I also feel like some who were putting up a fight seem to have tired and moved on. And it's not near over yet.

(Northampton County)

Bloomberg is the greatest threat to second amendment rights in this country.
    Ultimate goal------ban and confiscation/ turn in of all handguns. Step by step approach.

Link to article:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...-control-push/

Quote Originally Posted by pennlineman View Post

Yup. Bolt action hunters need to get their heads out of their backsides. Tout suite.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Lancaster County)

The story said that the ads would target areas where on the fence polotions are, any other would be just money wasted preaching to the choir.
    I think some of these reps. are more worried about what there votes think then a Mayor of a city that will never vote him in or out.
    Nov. is more on the radar for some of these guys then some paid actor who might not even be a voter much less vote for a congreesman from somewhere ville.
    Let him spend his money and the money of his flock, the only ones that are listing are the Bobbie Caseys that have there minds made up and hopefully will be on the outside looking in.

(Chester County)

The only thing I'd recommend is keep giving money to the NRA & GOA That and pray Bloomberg dies a horrible death

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast