Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Centre County)

Default Re: Event @ PSU: "Gun Control and Firearms Rights in America" Panel featuring Bay Buc

Quote Originally Posted by fishingfool151 View Post
    Depends on when I get done teaching my lab that day. What did you have in mind?
    Oh I donno. I was just thinking it may be a nice for us in the area to get together, since Xring didn't have useal ge together this year yet
    Audemus jura nostra defendere

(Centre County)

Default Re: Event @ PSU: "Gun Control and Firearms Rights in America" Panel featuring Bay Buc

Yasu, we'll have a get together during the spring sporting goods sale. I'll get to working on that here real soon.

I would have liked to get to this "discussion" also, but the job dictates that I be in Carson City and Las Vegas (doing work for the Nevada DOT) that week.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Columbia County)

I'll be out of lab early enough that I can meet for dinner. I agree that a meet and greet beforehand is a good idea. Any good ideas for a time and location? Somewhere relatively quick would be good.
    They let me play with chemicals!

(Columbia County)

Just a thought, what are the chances of increased security since the former Treasurer of the US will be there? Those who would consider CCing on campus may want to at least consider leaving it in the car.

(Allegheny County)

Does anyone want to post what they will be wearing so we can identify each other? I will be carrying a Fuschia (hot pinkinsh) jacket.

(Columbia County)

I'll be wearing a black FOAC polo shirt. Does anyone else want to meet for dinner before the meeting? Anyone have any good ideas for a place and time?

(Allegheny County)

I have a house i could park off campus but will probably want to park on campus - any suggestions for cheap parking near this place?

(Allegheny County)

Is it the new law building near the arboretum off Park Ave?

(Centre County)

Yes it is the new law building. You should be able to park in the lot by the building but you need to check the signs before you do. If you cannot there is a parking deck two blocks away on the opposite side of Park Avenue

(Allegheny County)

Thinking that is pay parking on Bigler? What about parking next over at the Arboretum?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast