I did the same. I started with the LCP, and after about 250 rounds through it, I could not get to where I could grip it comfortably. Not knocking the gun, the LCP shot everything I put through it, without so much as a hiccup.. It was 100% consistent and reliable. in the end, I traded it for a Sig P238, for the express reason that the extended magazine and the actual sites on it made it much more appealing at least to me anyway. I plan on getting another one in the near future, and possibly a S&W bodyguard.

With my P238, I took it to the range and shot 50 rounds through it the day I got it and at 7 yards I was able to put the first 4 magazines in a ragged hole the size of a silver dollar, and as I moved back, I switched from center mass to head shots and back, and the thing was as more accurate than I can shoot. I was able to keep a good bit of the rounds where I was aiming, the groups weren't bad for such a small gun, and at 15 yards I only had a few shots go wide.

Quote Originally Posted by PAT FINN View Post
hmm,,
started with the ruger LCP,, " upgraded " to the Sig P 238 ..

got a P 938 , but do not feel it is an " upgrade " in guns , but more of a
same pistol, differnt caliber ..

both 238 & 938 have run smoothly and constant ..

938 on the hip, and the 238 in the pocket when the cloth does not cover .

if the question is about the firearm , not the caliber ,, they are so similar and the reliability are great for both ..

yes , the 238 is slightly smaller , can tell the most in the width of the grip ,

I would have it as , one is good , the other is the same ,, take your pick