Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Big Sis Refuses To Answer Congress On Bullet Purchases

http://www.infowars.com/big-sis-refu...mmo-purchases/

Speaking at CPAC with Infowars and We Are Change reporter, Luke Rudkowski, Congressman Timothy Huelscamp revealed this week that the Department of Homeland Security has refused to answer questions from “multiple” members of Congress regarding its recent purchase of huge amounts of weapons and ammunition.

“They have no answer for that question. They refuse to answer to answer that.” Huelscamp said.

“I’ve got a list of various questions of agencies about multiple things. Far from being the most transparent administration in the world, they are the most closed and opaque.” The Congressman added.

“They refuse to let us know what is going on, so I don’t really have an answer for that. Multiple members of Congress are asking those questions.” he added.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Default Re: Big Sis Refuses To Answer Congress On Bullet Purchases

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    http://www.infowars.com/big-sis-refu...mmo-purchases/

Speaking at CPAC with Infowars and We Are Change reporter, Luke Rudkowski, Congressman Timothy Huelscamp revealed this week that the Department of Homeland Security has refused to answer questions from “multiple” members of Congress regarding its recent purchase of huge amounts of weapons and ammunition.

“They have no answer for that question. They refuse to answer to answer that.” Huelscamp said.

“I’ve got a list of various questions of agencies about multiple things. Far from being the most transparent administration in the world, they are the most closed and opaque.” The Congressman added.

“They refuse to let us know what is going on, so I don’t really have an answer for that. Multiple members of Congress are asking those questions.” he added.
    Saw that video yesterday --- that's pretty bad!

(Chester County)

I wrote to my Congressman Joe Pitts about all this ammunition buying and the aquistion of these heavily armored personal carriers and he wrote back to tell me "Everything is fine, don't worry, everything is fine". Unfortunately I deleted the email by mistake while cleaning up my inbox.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    I wrote to my Congressman Joe Pitts about all this ammunition buying and the aquistion of these heavily armored personal carriers and he wrote back to tell me "Everything is fine, don't worry, everything is fine". Unfortunately I deleted the email by mistake while cleaning up my inbox.
    What a pathetic, patronizing response! I hope you wrote him back requesting how and what information he is using to send you that kind of response.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    These are not the weapons of war you are looking for. Move along now, move along!