Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Please Like, Comment on Facebook group to counter SE PA Anti Facebook Group

Anti-gun Lower Merion United has grown quite a bit on Facebook and has started grassroots legislative action (which we do very well here from a pro-gun standpoint): http://www.facebook.com/LowerMerionUnited

I was notified by someone who just started a Facbook group to counter Lower Merion United because he was banned for disagreeing with them.

He has set it up with an alternative Facebook with a page similar name and repeats the name so it will show up right with anti Lower Merion United on Facebook and Google searches.

Please comment, like, share and let your friends know about Lower Merion United Alternative Points.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lower...363707?fref=ts

Default Re: Please Like, Comment on Facebook group to counter SE PA Anti Facebook Group

Quote Originally Posted by tmg19103 View Post
    Anti-gun Lower Merion United has grown quite a bit on Facebook and has started grassroots legislative action (which we do very well here from a pro-gun standpoint): http://www.facebook.com/LowerMerionUnited

I was notified by someone who just started a Facbook group to counter Lower Merion United because he was banned for disagreeing with them.

He has set it up with an alternative Facebook with a page similar name and repeats the name so it will show up right with anti Lower Merion United on Facebook and Google searches.

Please comment, like, share and let your friends know about Lower Merion United Alternative Points.

If you would like to Email Anti-gun Lower Merion United and ask them what happened to the right of speech their e mail address is below. It would be nice if they received a few hundred e mails!

lowermerionunited@gmail.com

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Please Like, Comment on Facebook group to counter SE PA Anti Facebook Group

just let them know what i thought about the childish acts of banning someone that doesn't agree with them =)
    Sec. 21. The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwaudio View Post
    just let them know what i thought about the childish acts of banning someone that doesn't agree with them =)
    Yeah, I've been countering anti's posts on several FB groups, most notably ceasefirepa and they at least don't ban or censor posts for the most part so I give them credit for that. Unlike occupy the NRA, I called them out on some BS and my comments were deleted and blocked so I couldn't post anymore on there.

(Northumberland County)

I posted a little comment on their page.. I'm sure ill be joining the ban list haha

(Chester County)

hit.........

(Montgomery County)

Thanks for the likes on Lower Merion United Alternative Points and the comment so far.

I have been banned from Lower Merion United for reasonable posts with an opposing view.

I am going to counter future anti-gun posts on Lower Merion United on my alternative FB page. Every week or two as they add up I'll post here if it is OK so people can like, share and comment. Hope that will not be an imposition on this forum. I am not overly internet savvy, so any other forums I can share this would be appreciated (this is my first time using FB).

Feel free to keep posting on Lower Merion United, save your post and their post, and if you get deleted/banned, post it on Lower Merion United Alternative Points and mention your reasonable post got banned. I have invited Lower Merion United and any people with opposing views to post on the alternative site in support of free speech - and besides, how can they win these arguments?

Thanks for the support!

Good FB site:

Bad FB site:

https://www.facebook.com/LowerMerion...ref=ts&fref=ts

(Montgomery County)

We should organize a pro 2A rally or something somewhere around LM. Good to know I'm not the only pro 2A guy around here.