Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Thumbs up Re: Rip off by Steve Stoltzfus of Bullseye Shooter Source

Quote Originally Posted by jack76590 View Post
    I have even thought about "8 on your side". This is where channel 8 takes up consumer cases. I always wanted to be on TV and it would be interesting to see reporters with camera crew pay Steve Stoltzfus a surprise visit.
    I seriously doubt they'd get involved on behalf of an evil gun owner. I do wish you luck, though.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Rip off by Steve Stoltzfus of Bullseye Shooter Source

Quote Originally Posted by staylo View Post
    Based on Pfactor's story that his dad had to refuse to leave the store to get paid for his consignment maybe the in-person route is the way to go. Pick a really busy day with lots of customers. And take the lawsuit papers with you, just in case. If nothing else it'll apply that much more pressure in front of his other customers when you start waving them in the air saying "give me my money or I'm suing you!"
    Yes, and it would be so much more fun if had "8 on your side" with camera crew in tow.

But seriously, I really would like this thread to run for a bit and hopefully have others, who have been cheated by Steve Stoltzfus identify themselves. I think there must be more out there than just pfactors dad and me.

Sure I want the money, but if it came to it I could sacrifice a bit of money for some justice. This is not the type of person we want to be the face of gun ownership.

And our rights as gun owners are really going to be dependent on new gun owners. And the first people new gun owners generally encounter is the dealer.

So in that sense the dealer is the face of gun ownership for these potential allies to our cause. And I don't want that face to be that of a Steve Stoltzfus.

Jack file a Lein on his property and have an Auction date set. Ever thing that has a Lien on it can not be sold. So if the Constable writes up twenty of his high end rifles, then they sit until you are paid, or they are sold at Auction. Ill bet the Constable gets paid on the spot!

Speaking from personal experience, this is the fastest way to get your money back. Well worth your dime and the guy will look like a smacked ass when a Constable starts writing up his property infront of customers. The Pen is mightier that the Sword.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-12 View Post
    If he's stealing guns, what are the odds he would survive a good thorough audit of his FFL? I'd suggest reporting him to the BATFE for stealing your assault rifle (after all, it has a bayonet lug) and suggesting they take a good look at him.
    Yes the enfield is one of those evil "assault bolt rifles", with a detachable magazine. Detachable magazine is brady compliant 10 rounds, but does not meet the seven round New York standard.

However, as you suggest, the last thing we as gun owners need is crooked gun dealers, as that will only result in increased restrictions and fees.

(Monroe County)

I encourage you to seek out all your legal options through the DJ and take it further if you have to. Yes you may have to pay out of pocket up front but you can ask that court costs be added to his judgment if the case is decided in your favor.

Also I understand being ticked off but this happened a year ago and although you have tried a few different options either directly contacting the business owner or indirectly with the attorney generals office you need to take it to the court level or you are never going to get either monetary compensation or product of equal or greater value. Complaining about him, while a great stress release, isn't going to solve the issue.

I understand you are angry but I think in your anger you have lost sight of the fact that the owner owes you either money or product equal to $425 - 10% commission. Complaining isn't going to get that, you need to take direct action. The best way to do this is through the courts. Otherwise you are going to still be in the same place in a year.

Although I don't live in your area I am glad this subsection of the forum exists for people to know who they can trust and can't trust and I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I hope that you can at least recover your original costs, if not something for the time and effort it has taken you to deal with this issue.

(Lancaster County)

Just sent Steve Stoltzfus, of Bullseye Shooters Supply, a link to this thread. Wonder if he will come on and comment.

(Monroe County)

He may or may not. He could just try the legal route himself. I urge you to be cautious and again seek legal recourse to be reimbursed for your items or go stand at the store and demand payment like the other gentlemen did.

(Chester County)

Being of Italian descent I prefer the Soprano guaranteed return method.

I would do what daycrawler said, plus call the ATF and file a complaint with them. It cant hurt..

(Dauphin County)

My dad also heard from others who had the same problem with him.. .

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast