Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default anyone from/near Ridgway, Pa?

just curious, my family (pop's side) is from there even though we live in Bucks Co. at the other side of the state now. my gpa still lives in Ridgway out on Bear Creek Rd. i go up as much as i can but gas prices have been putting a damper on the visits lately. i love being up there in the ANF so much and hopefully if all goes well i will live in our cabin full time when retirement comes a callin'

(Warren County)

Default Re: anyone from/near Ridgway, Pa?

I grew up in Warren county, big city of Youngsville. Played sports against the Ridgeway elkers.... drive thru Ridgeway and the Alleghany National Forest on my way home to visit family. I ended up in Chester county as my soon to be ex-wife is from King of Prussia.....
    Last edited by chez323; March 18th, 2013 at 09:25 PM. Reason: added text
    Tim , USAF Ret.

(McKean County)

Welcome from just up the road!
    Marty near God's Country. Making good people defenseless doesn’t make bad people harmless.

(Elk County)

I grew up in Byrnedale but I'm in St. Marys now, I lived in Ridgway for a year with my fiance, she's from there.

(Bucks County)

good to hear from you guys, nice to see some of the locals on the boards! i was supposed to come up this weekend but our plans changed so i won't be going but my brother is going he has an interview at the Ridgway Courthouse. i need to get up there soon, i'm jonesing for some peace and quiet and just to unwind.

(Bucks County)

wife and i are heading up to the cabin on Saturday for some well desrved R&R! can't freaking wait! well, except for the 5 hour drive, lol. i'm sure everyone will be at their camps on our road altough it seems the weather is going to be a bit on the nippy side especially at night... gonna bring lots of firearms and ammo to waste mwahaha!! might even try to drag gramps into town and have a beer @ the Elks/VFW/Cully's and unwind. sux though our ATVs are still down for the count
    anyone else got anything going on up there this holiday wknd? we have the interwebz at the house so i will be connected to PAFOA!

(Warren County)

LOL I've done that drive more times than I can count, first from Dover AFB in Delaware and now from the King of Prussia to Warren....... a little over 5 1/2 hours .......... PA turnpike to 83 north to Harrisburg to 322 West to 80 east then off at Pennfield exit, over the river and thru the Allegheny National Forest onto scenic route 6.........

Quote Originally Posted by 03SVTCobra View Post
    wife and i are heading up to the cabin on Saturday for some well desrved R&R! can't freaking wait! well, except for the 5 hour drive, lol. i'm sure everyone will be at their camps on our road altough it seems the weather is going to be a bit on the nippy side especially at night... gonna bring lots of firearms and ammo to waste mwahaha!! might even try to drag gramps into town and have a beer @ the Elks/VFW/Cully's and unwind. sux though our ATVs are still down for the count
    anyone else got anything going on up there this holiday wknd? we have the interwebz at the house so i will be connected to PAFOA!
    Tim , USAF Ret.