Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    (Crawford County)

Default Re: Ammo Report- Erie Area- Post any finds here

Meadville Walmart is stone empty for handgun ammo. Meadville Dunham's has a few boxes of .41 and .44...plenty of rifle...NO .22LR...

Bill's Gun Shop in Conneaut Lake had a good selection of ammunition the last time I was out there, but that was about a month ago. I'd call before I made the trip. On the other hand, Bill's is shutting down this summer, so you can get a decent deal on rifles and shotguns out there. Bill had some pretty severe strokes and can't run the store anymore. Mrs Bill doesn't have the time to care for Bill and run the store, so they are both retiring. Damned shame, since that is one of the last "old school" local gun stores around here.

I think Double LL Arms may have some ammo, but I'd call first. People check in there every day, and ammo goes right quick. Tamarack Armory doesn't sell ammo...

Titusville is pretty much cleaned out as far as I know.

And that's all I know about Crawford County.....
    "When I hit it, I expect it to fall the hell down and die!"

(Erie County)

Peach st Walmart had 38 special boxes as of this morning.

(Erie County)

Walked into Peach street walmart last night, after debating even leaving the house. I wanted to test back soreness after chiropractor visit... I pull up and sit in the car on my iPad reading some gun news. I start noticing trucks rolling in and with the trucks cars kind of following them in as well and parking in the parking lot, I register it as weird and continue reading. I get up go into the store and I'm walking back to check the cage and notice a guy walk past me with what looked to be about 10 or more boxes of 40. S&W and some random smaller boxes looked like 223/556. My brain instantly says to my legs RUN! So I get back to the cage and I see 223 100 value packs of 9 mm tula basically everything. I grab a lady and stand by the cage and make sure she knows I got dibs on 3 boxes of 100 pack. I asked the guy hey whats the deal he goes you are my 3rd straight order the ammo just came in. (I'm like yeah ok those guys got a heads up on this shipment) Cleared out last night I think I left there was some small boxes of 223 a few 9mm brass and 9 mm tula steel casing left. Today nothing

(Erie County)

I had the same thing happen 2 weeks ago.
    I got 5 boxes of Federal 9mm 115ht 100/box- had a friend with me for the 3pp rule.

Ill even trade those for any decent quality brass .380 rounds- if anyone's interested-

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Federal-Ch...=seeAllReviews

I only have one 9mm gun and im sitting on 700 rounds.. i have 2 .380s i still need to break in and only have 200 rounds- getting low.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by mannymacfly View Post
    Walked into Peach street walmart last night, after debating even leaving the house. I wanted to test back soreness after chiropractor visit... I pull up and sit in the car on my iPad reading some gun news. I start noticing trucks rolling in and with the trucks cars kind of following them in as well and parking in the parking lot, I register it as weird and continue reading. I get up go into the store and I'm walking back to check the cage and notice a guy walk past me with what looked to be about 10 or more boxes of 40. S&W and some random smaller boxes looked like 223/556. My brain instantly says to my legs RUN! So I get back to the cage and I see 223 100 value packs of 9 mm tula basically everything. I grab a lady and stand by the cage and make sure she knows I got dibs on 3 boxes of 100 pack. I asked the guy hey whats the deal he goes you are my 3rd straight order the ammo just came in. (I'm like yeah ok those guys got a heads up on this shipment) Cleared out last night I think I left there was some small boxes of 223 a few 9mm brass and 9 mm tula steel casing left. Today nothing
    I bet its the same people who are tipped off and buying...then flipping on Gunbroker. It's going on at all the Walmarts....buddy system
    "May Justice find the wicked and the wings of Liberty never lose a feather."

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by John_Z View Post
    I had the same thing happen 2 weeks ago.
    I got 5 boxes of Federal 9mm 115ht 100/box- had a friend with me for the 3pp rule.

Ill even trade those for any decent quality brass .380 rounds- if anyone's interested-

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Federal-Ch...=seeAllReviews

I only have one 9mm gun and im sitting on 700 rounds.. i have 2 .380s i still need to break in and only have 200 rounds- getting low.
    John I'll keep an eye out for some .380 this weekend...this Friday after work I'll be heading out to a few places..then Saturday

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by CamoJak View Post
    John I'll keep an eye out for some .380 this weekend...this Friday after work I'll be heading out to a few places..then Saturday
    Thanks- Anything you are looking for in particular? Ill be doing an Edinboro Run

(Erie County)

just found 40 and 380 rounds available- NOT PRICE GOUGED!

40 cents a round

www.natchezss.com

Ordered 4 boxes of .380 and got confirmation number!

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by John_Z View Post
    just found 40 and 380 rounds available- NOT PRICE GOUGED!

40 cents a round

www.natchezss.com

Ordered 4 boxes of .380 and got confirmation number!
    I'm looking at that now! lol

I'll be heading out to Edinboro tomorrow morning and hitting up Keystone Armory....Just picked up my .45Xdm from Peninsula gun shop they have ammo but a lil pricey...like 5-8$ more than Edinboro or Keystone.

(Erie County)

ill probably stop by edinboro outdoors on my way to walmart to pick up some buffing wheels

I have my lcp in pieces- letting them soak in vinegar to de-blue going to do some extreme polishing.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast