Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 129
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Meadville, Pennsylvania
    (Crawford County)
    Posts
    689
    Rep Power
    800462

    Default Re: Ammo Report- Erie Area- Post any finds here

    Meadville Walmart is stone empty for handgun ammo. Meadville Dunham's has a few boxes of .41 and .44...plenty of rifle...NO .22LR...

    Bill's Gun Shop in Conneaut Lake had a good selection of ammunition the last time I was out there, but that was about a month ago. I'd call before I made the trip. On the other hand, Bill's is shutting down this summer, so you can get a decent deal on rifles and shotguns out there. Bill had some pretty severe strokes and can't run the store anymore. Mrs Bill doesn't have the time to care for Bill and run the store, so they are both retiring. Damned shame, since that is one of the last "old school" local gun stores around here.

    I think Double LL Arms may have some ammo, but I'd call first. People check in there every day, and ammo goes right quick. Tamarack Armory doesn't sell ammo...

    Titusville is pretty much cleaned out as far as I know.

    And that's all I know about Crawford County.....
    "When I hit it, I expect it to fall the hell down and die!"

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Erie, Pennsylvania
    (Erie County)
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Ammo Report- Erie Area- Post any finds here

    Peach st Walmart had 38 special boxes as of this morning.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Erie, Pennsylvania
    (Erie County)
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Ammo Report- Erie Area- Post any finds here

    Walked into Peach street walmart last night, after debating even leaving the house. I wanted to test back soreness after chiropractor visit... I pull up and sit in the car on my iPad reading some gun news. I start noticing trucks rolling in and with the trucks cars kind of following them in as well and parking in the parking lot, I register it as weird and continue reading. I get up go into the store and I'm walking back to check the cage and notice a guy walk past me with what looked to be about 10 or more boxes of 40. S&W and some random smaller boxes looked like 223/556. My brain instantly says to my legs RUN! So I get back to the cage and I see 223 100 value packs of 9 mm tula basically everything. I grab a lady and stand by the cage and make sure she knows I got dibs on 3 boxes of 100 pack. I asked the guy hey whats the deal he goes you are my 3rd straight order the ammo just came in. (I'm like yeah ok those guys got a heads up on this shipment) Cleared out last night I think I left there was some small boxes of 223 a few 9mm brass and 9 mm tula steel casing left. Today nothing

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Edinboro, Pennsylvania
    (Erie County)
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Ammo Report- Erie Area- Post any finds here

    I had the same thing happen 2 weeks ago.
    I got 5 boxes of Federal 9mm 115ht 100/box- had a friend with me for the 3pp rule.

    Ill even trade those for any decent quality brass .380 rounds- if anyone's interested-

    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Federal-Ch...=seeAllReviews

    I only have one 9mm gun and im sitting on 700 rounds.. i have 2 .380s i still need to break in and only have 200 rounds- getting low.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Erie, Pennsylvania
    (Erie County)
    Age
    49
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: Ammo Report- Erie Area- Post any finds here

    Quote Originally Posted by mannymacfly View Post
    Walked into Peach street walmart last night, after debating even leaving the house. I wanted to test back soreness after chiropractor visit... I pull up and sit in the car on my iPad reading some gun news. I start noticing trucks rolling in and with the trucks cars kind of following them in as well and parking in the parking lot, I register it as weird and continue reading. I get up go into the store and I'm walking back to check the cage and notice a guy walk past me with what looked to be about 10 or more boxes of 40. S&W and some random smaller boxes looked like 223/556. My brain instantly says to my legs RUN! So I get back to the cage and I see 223 100 value packs of 9 mm tula basically everything. I grab a lady and stand by the cage and make sure she knows I got dibs on 3 boxes of 100 pack. I asked the guy hey whats the deal he goes you are my 3rd straight order the ammo just came in. (I'm like yeah ok those guys got a heads up on this shipment) Cleared out last night I think I left there was some small boxes of 223 a few 9mm brass and 9 mm tula steel casing left. Today nothing
    I bet its the same people who are tipped off and buying...then flipping on Gunbroker. It's going on at all the Walmarts....buddy system
    "May Justice find the wicked and the wings of Liberty never lose a feather."

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Erie, Pennsylvania
    (Erie County)
    Age
    49
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: Ammo Report- Erie Area- Post any finds here

    Quote Originally Posted by John_Z View Post
    I had the same thing happen 2 weeks ago.
    I got 5 boxes of Federal 9mm 115ht 100/box- had a friend with me for the 3pp rule.

    Ill even trade those for any decent quality brass .380 rounds- if anyone's interested-

    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Federal-Ch...=seeAllReviews

    I only have one 9mm gun and im sitting on 700 rounds.. i have 2 .380s i still need to break in and only have 200 rounds- getting low.
    John I'll keep an eye out for some .380 this weekend...this Friday after work I'll be heading out to a few places..then Saturday
    "May Justice find the wicked and the wings of Liberty never lose a feather."

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Edinboro, Pennsylvania
    (Erie County)
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Ammo Report- Erie Area- Post any finds here

    Quote Originally Posted by CamoJak View Post
    John I'll keep an eye out for some .380 this weekend...this Friday after work I'll be heading out to a few places..then Saturday
    Thanks- Anything you are looking for in particular? Ill be doing an Edinboro Run

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Edinboro, Pennsylvania
    (Erie County)
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Ammo Report- Erie Area- Post any finds here

    just found 40 and 380 rounds available- NOT PRICE GOUGED!

    40 cents a round

    www.natchezss.com

    Ordered 4 boxes of .380 and got confirmation number!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Erie, Pennsylvania
    (Erie County)
    Age
    49
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: Ammo Report- Erie Area- Post any finds here

    Quote Originally Posted by John_Z View Post
    just found 40 and 380 rounds available- NOT PRICE GOUGED!

    40 cents a round

    www.natchezss.com

    Ordered 4 boxes of .380 and got confirmation number!
    I'm looking at that now! lol

    I'll be heading out to Edinboro tomorrow morning and hitting up Keystone Armory....Just picked up my .45Xdm from Peninsula gun shop they have ammo but a lil pricey...like 5-8$ more than Edinboro or Keystone.
    "May Justice find the wicked and the wings of Liberty never lose a feather."

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Edinboro, Pennsylvania
    (Erie County)
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Ammo Report- Erie Area- Post any finds here

    ill probably stop by edinboro outdoors on my way to walmart to pick up some buffing wheels

    I have my lcp in pieces- letting them soak in vinegar to de-blue going to do some extreme polishing.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: April 27th, 2009, 07:39 PM
  2. Anybody from Erie area reload pistol ammo
    By USARMYSSG in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: April 21st, 2009, 11:15 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops