Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Concerned Gun Owners of Bucks County- guest Chief Mark Kessler!

What was the outcome concerning DUKE, i could not attend and wondered where he stood exactly

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ogar615 View Post
    Well, Warminster Township's Police will soon be temporarily without a Chief, he is going to another locality. Many of the local officers do not believe you have a right to open carry. I have a friend who can attest to that. I would like to see them come and answer questions about many things..............Ogar
    Where did you hear that?
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Lycoming County)

I had an opportunity to see Chief Kessler speak last night at a Tea Party meeting in Williamsport. He stated that the DA and another walked out of the meeting in Bucks County. Kessler felt they were bothered by some of the things he had said.

Last night Kessler presented Daryl Metcalfe and Garth Everett with Oath Keeper shirts as appreciation for their efforts.

Be safe (and piss off the right people).

Scott

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Swarner793 View Post
    I had an opportunity to see Chief Kessler speak last night at a Tea Party meeting in Williamsport. He stated that the DA and another walked out of the meeting in Bucks County. Kessler felt they were bothered by some of the things he had said.

Last night Kessler presented Daryl Metcalfe and Garth Everett with Oath Keeper shirts as appreciation for their efforts.

Be safe (and piss off the right people).

Scott
    I can attest to that. It happened.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ogar615 View Post
    What was the outcome concerning DUKE, i could not attend and wondered where he stood exactly
    My observation/opinion only...

My impression is that Duke contradicted himself on a number of occassions. One that stood out, at one point he said that he would not confiscate guns from an unconstitutional law, then moments later seem to say if a judge ordered him to do so, he would.

Very confusing signals he was sending IMO. Perhaps I did not understand exactly what he was saying, others may have a different take.

At least he didn't say he was "investigating the issue" like Behr, ugh.

(Bucks County)

At this point in time I plan on voting for Tom Lingenfelter for sheriff, I met with him a couple weeks ago, he is a libertarian running for sheriff as a republican candidate in the primary whole wholeheartedly supports the 2nd amendment without any ifs, ands, or buts. Please consider voting for him for sheriff
    Jesus is Lord !

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    I can attest to that. It happened.
    Did Heckler leave? I had to leave after the Q&A I had my son with me and it was a school night.

Quote Originally Posted by Displaced View Post
    My observation/opinion only...

My impression is that Duke contradicted himself on a number of occassions. One that stood out, at one point he said that he would not confiscate guns from an unconstitutional law, then moments later seem to say if a judge ordered him to do so, he would.

Very confusing signals he was sending IMO. Perhaps I did not understand exactly what he was saying, others may have a different take.

At least he didn't say he was "investigating the issue" like Behr, ugh.
    Listen you all can piss and flame over what I'm about to say. Duke came out and said he wouldn't enforce any new gun control laws that were passed.
    He then said his powers as Sheriff in Pennsylvania are limited so the likelyhood of the situation arrising was nill. You could tell he was in an election year as he was carefully choosing his words.
    Overall I think he did ok and is an ally of ours.
    Now I couldn't get a finger on Sheriff Behr. I couldn't tell if she there to report back to Homeland Security or Genuinely coming to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    At this point in time I plan on voting for Tom Lingenfelter for sheriff, I met with him a couple weeks ago, he is a libertarian running for sheriff as a republican candidate in the primary whole wholeheartedly supports the 2nd amendment without any ifs, ands, or buts. Please consider voting for him for sheriff
    I have to disagree with you. Lingenfelter is a perrenial loser. I appreciate his Libertarian views but he is a bit of a flake. Did you see the article today about him suing Sheriff Donnelly trying to get him thrown off the ballot because he use the nickname given to him by his father? Can you imagine the outcome of the election sheriff where it is Lingenfelter vs. Bloomberg money?
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12