Selling out of Chester County, Pennsylvania

Serial number 870,xxx

WW2 production, commercially marked (black eagle and "N"), .32 ACP

In good to very good condition, with bright bore and relatively good finish considering its age. Original wooden grips intact and nearly pristine. Truthfully, there were some minor spring problems, and it's currently at the gunsmith being reconditioned with a Wolff spring pack. That's not the reason I'm selling it and I have no desire to "dump" the pistol on someone. I love it but I have to unload it to finance my Glock 22 purchase. As a college student, I'm not wealthy enough to hang on to this pistol for mere collector purposes, although I will likely regret selling an item which represents a great passion of mine (WW2 and Nazi history).

I'm not setting a price, so make offers, if you will. If they are not appealing enough, I'll just hang on to it and do without going to the bar for a while (lol). This is the only picture I have for now - I'll take more when it returns, or you can check it out in person.

(Yes, I'm aware it's not on safety, with a mag in [unloaded, of course], so don't bother pointing it out)

I'm relatively new to the firearm industry so let me know if I'm missing anything. Also, I'm allowed to sell this pistol without a license, assuming we make the transfer, right?