Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Bulman Gunleather

It's not a store, just an internet business owned and run by a Pennsylvania resident who makes holsters and mag carriers, Bulman Gunleather. I ordered a holster for a Colt Commander and I had it within 5 days. A good holster at a good price. Some of his products may take time as with any fine holster maker/leathercrafter but he does have some stock ready for immediate shipping. Please support our state's vendors, on the web at www.bulmangunleather.com

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Bulman Gunleather

Quote Originally Posted by Mike45 View Post
    It's not a store, just an internet business owned and run by a Pennsylvania resident who makes holsters and mag carriers, Bulman Gunleather. I ordered a holster for a Colt Commander and I had it within 5 days. A good holster at a good price. Some of his products may take time as with any fine holster maker/leathercrafter but he does have some stock ready for immediate shipping. Please support our state's vendors, on the web at www.bulmangunleather.com
    Funny you should post this. I ordered a scabbard holster for my G19 from him only a week or so ago.

I've heard nothing but good about him. Still waiting on my holster, not a bulman though

(Blair County)

I can vouch for Bulman. I live very close and have known him for years. I recommend any and all of his products.

(Delaware County)

I have heard many great things about Bulman leather and the work I have seen is on par with the finest leather makers out there but on the downside his waiting list is also similar to the finest makers and was told 4-5 month wait for leather

(Bucks County)

Bulman does keep a stock of a few select items that you can take delivery on in a day or two. Give Josh a call and see what he has in stock. As is known in the holster business, ordering a good holster is followed by a lengthy wait for the product. Order your holster and then go out and buy a cheap-o to use while you wait...Mike45