Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Any dealers around with a CZ 75 B/D in stock or blue label Glock 21?

I have been looking and calling, and researching and coming up empty.

I have a fire for a Glock 21 (Blue Label only) in a Gen 4.

Had a chance to buy one a little over a month ago, and didn't, and boy am I regretting my choice.

Since I cannot find the gun I want with my power, has anyone seen one in stock anywhere in the area?

I know there are some dealers that aren't listed online that still participate in the program, just wondering if any of you have stumbled upon one of these.

But anyways....

My backup plan is a CZ 75 B/D, in 9mm, which of course I cannot find anywhere either.....

Everyone from Impact guns, to Cabela's, to my Local Gun shops are out of stock, and they were in short supply to begin with.

So basically asking for a little help in locating one, Prefer to stay on this side of Harrisburg, pa...

Willing to drive a little for either one, but prefer going with the Glock.

Default Re: Any dealers around with a CZ 75 B/D in stock or blue label Glock 21?

Not sure where you are. I saw a 75b at Heritage Guild in Easton a week ago.

Default Re: Any dealers around with a CZ 75 B/D in stock or blue label Glock 21?

Quote Originally Posted by djm3801 View Post
    Not sure where you are. I saw a 75b at Heritage Guild in Easton a week ago.
    South of Allentown. Any idea on price? I know they are a little out there on some guns

Did not look at price. they are a tad higher than some. Also, may want to call Claytons or Tanners. About an hour from Allentown. I got my P01 at Claytons. If you see a P01, some do not have Nato numbers on them. I do not care but some folks do.. But you are looking for ful size and that is 75B. They are, I understand, used in target competition.

Oh yeah forgot... in our current economy, you need to factor the price of a round trip .. gas prices..

What's blue label stand for ?is that a Leo firearm?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwb1500 View Post
    Were you wearing 5.11 pants?I make you guys all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Her9852 View Post
    Yes it is a Le firearm

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by Her9852 View Post
    Actually it's the same firearm just the pricing is different. To my knowledge it's $100.00 (if anybody out there knows different, please feel free to correct me) off the top and they also add 1 extra magazine from the factory for a total of 3. You have to qualify, a volunteer firefighter with a valid ID that says such, or a letterhead signed by the chief and you're good to go. You also need to locate participating dealers as they do not all offer this. Seeing your from Nesquehoning, I know for a fact Ed's in Tamaqua does participate.

All Gen 4s come with 3 mags, but the discount depends on the dealer, for a glock LE priced gun, its about a 150-200 dollar savings off sale price if they are selling it at Glock LE List price. Some dealers charge a little more, but still a heck of a savings over civilian MSRP. Gun is no different, and you just qualify for a discount. Smith and Springfield also have a similar program.

(Luzerne County)

I picked up a brand new CZ-75BD at advanced arms in pittston about a month ago. I walked in and they just put 2 in the display case i bought it as soon as i saw it and as i was filling out my paperwork another guy came and bought the other one. I know they will probably get more and if you want they will order one for you and call you when it comes in with 0 obligation. BTW it is an awesome pistol and i would recommend it over the Glock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast