This guy cranks out some great vids. In this one, he exposes the absurdity of high-cap mag bans. He also asks where the arbitrary 10rd limit talk started.

As a G19 owner with a 15+1 standard mag, this has been a question of mine. I suppose one ant-2A idiot proposed it in some talking paper and the rest of the anti assholes started parroting it.

I'm reminded of the word "gravitas" from a few years back. One lefty reporter used this previously obscure term and suddenly, it was absolutely everywhere in the 2000 election cycle after a supposedly weak Bush candidate selected Cheney as his running mate in order to give his ticket some political heft. I recall Limbaugh playing a hilarious montage exposing it as something obviously circulated around the media to use as a talking point.

Anyway, give this a watch. I may post this on facebook simply because the guy will automatically have gravitas with liberals because they filter everything through racial (and gender) terms simply as a matter of course...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen