Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default High capacity mag ban, for what?

This guy cranks out some great vids. In this one, he exposes the absurdity of high-cap mag bans. He also asks where the arbitrary 10rd limit talk started.

As a G19 owner with a 15+1 standard mag, this has been a question of mine. I suppose one ant-2A idiot proposed it in some talking paper and the rest of the anti assholes started parroting it.

I'm reminded of the word "gravitas" from a few years back. One lefty reporter used this previously obscure term and suddenly, it was absolutely everywhere in the 2000 election cycle after a supposedly weak Bush candidate selected Cheney as his running mate in order to give his ticket some political heft. I recall Limbaugh playing a hilarious montage exposing it as something obviously circulated around the media to use as a talking point.

Anyway, give this a watch. I may post this on facebook simply because the guy will automatically have gravitas with liberals because they filter everything through racial (and gender) terms simply as a matter of course...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen

Default Re: High capacity mag ban, for what?

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    This guy cranks out some great vids. In this one, he exposes the absurdity of high-cap mag bans. He also asks where the arbitrary 10rd limit talk started.

As a G19 owner with a 15+1 standard mag, this has been a question of mine. I suppose one ant-2A idiot proposed it in some talking paper and the rest of the anti assholes started parroting it.

I'm reminded of the word "gravitas" from a few years back. One lefty reporter used this previously obscure term and suddenly, it was absolutely everywhere in the 2000 election cycle after a supposedly weak Bush candidate selected Cheney as his running mate in order to give his ticket some political heft. I recall Limbaugh playing a hilarious montage exposing it as something obviously circulated around the media to use as a talking point.

Anyway, give this a watch. I may post this on facebook simply because the guy will automatically have gravitas with liberals because they filter everything through racial (and gender) terms simply as a matter of course...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen
    I like his vids, but wish he would get to the facts at the beginning rather than start with the humor. We aren't changing the minds of the hardcore antis, and the humor might make those on the fence seem like he is mocking them.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: High capacity mag ban, for what?

Quote Originally Posted by Keith A View Post
    I like his vids, but wish he would get to the facts at the beginning rather than start with the humor. We aren't changing the minds of the hardcore antis, and the humor might make those on the fence seem like he is mocking them.
    I respectfully disagree. His humor is what makes him relatable and increases the chances those ambivalent about gun control will stick around and watch all the way through.