Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: "Guns In America - After Sandy Hook" forum discussion - Media, PA - Thurs, Mar 7t

Check out the updates in the Delaware County thread...most are landing there

http://forum.pafoa.org/delaware-14/2...ead-antis.html

(Susquehanna County)

Default Re: "Guns In America - After Sandy Hook" forum discussion - Media, PA - Thurs, Mar 7t

This is insanity at best.. CT Supreme court just ruled that Remington can be sued by families of those murdered at Sandy Hook

He murdered his mother, stole the firearm, then committed murder

Will they now allow car manufactures to be sued when a drunk steals you car and kills someone in a DUI accident?
    How can Remington be held responsible?

I see this headed to the SCOTUS
    https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...507140061.html
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

Quote Originally Posted by Parrisk View Post
    This is insanity at best.. CT Supreme court just ruled that Remington can be sued by families of those murdered at Sandy Hook

He murdered his mother, stole the firearm, then committed murder

Will they now allow car manufactures to be sued when a drunk steals you car and kills someone in a DUI accident?
    How can Remington be held responsible?

I see this headed to the SCOTUS
    https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...507140061.html
    The manufactures have federal protection and I believe the same people already lost when trying to sue Lucky Gunner and ended up having to pay them. Hell even Bernie Sanders agrees with them having protections from crimes they didn't commit.

This is another group of activist judges who's end game is to keep this topic in the spot light and for the MSM to keep their 24/7 gums flapping with the tear jerking story and the actions of the disgusting protected gun manufactures and the gun lobby.

I can only wonder how many people Jack Daniels and Budwiser has killed over the years?

(Berks County)

“Cars weren’t designed to kill people like the AR-15 was” or so goes the argument to your comparison of guns to cars.

Time to start wearing my Remington hat.
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Lehigh County)

Angry Re: "Guns In America - After Sandy Hook" forum discussion - Media, PA - Thurs, Mar 7t

Total stupidity don't blame the scumbags that commit these horrible crimes but since they're suing might as well add the state of CT the teachers the school faculty the school transportation dept what ever Dr the scum saw during his lifetime the babysitter who ever cut his hair growing up hey the list is endless who knows whom else to blame ! Unbelievable

(Lehigh County)

[QUOTE=donotknowme;3957638]“Cars weren’t designed to kill people like the AR-15 was” or so goes the argument to your comparison of guns to cars.

tell that to isis and all the terrorist around the world

(Beaver County)

The people died at Sandy Hook because there were no armed guards like they have in Congress, Court Houses, Airports and Banks. I have even seen armed guards at 24 hour super markets.

(Lehigh County)

Exclamation Re: "Guns In America - After Sandy Hook" forum discussion - Media, PA - Thurs, Mar 7t

And alcohol and prescription drugs weren't designed to kill people either but outnumber deaths by firearms across our country !

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by donotknowme View Post
    “Cars weren’t designed to kill people like the AR-15 was” or so goes the argument to your comparison of guns to cars.

Time to start wearing my Remington hat.
    The AR-15 was designed to launch a small piece of metal at a high velocity in the direction desired by the operator. It's up to the operator what direction that is and for what purpose.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12