Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Bianchi Holsters?

Opinions or experiences anyone? We can order them where I work for a good percentage off. Anybody on here have any luck or horror stories with Bianchi? I'm concerned mostly with 1911s and wheel guns but any experience would be nice to know.
    Last edited by f14tcat691; February 25th, 2013 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Lack of sleep.
    If only ammo was cheap. Wait. I reload. Darn .22 lr.

(Washington County)

Default Re: Bianchi Holsters?

Over the years I have owned a lot of Bianchi holsters. I found them to be secure, well-made and functional.

I believe that Bianchi currently makes a lot of their holsters in Mexico these days. The ones I had were made in the USA. I can't comment on the ones that are made out of the USA. All mine I have are older models.

eBay is a great source for finding a few bargains in the Bianchi line.

(Franklin County)

I've had two Bianchi Carry-Lok's for my Sig P220's. The first one I had fit great. I had to wrap the gun in wax paper and heat the holster up to get it to form a little better. It was a great fit, don't get me wrong, but it was a little snug on the draw than I wanted. I sold it when I sold the gun. Never should've gotten rid of either of them

My second one, which is on my hip as I type this with my P220 in it. I have t had any issues. Been carrying in this one for about two weeks. It's also snug and I've been heating and cooling this one as well to soften the leather. It's getting there.

I feel they are both top quality (one was made in USA and current in Mexico). I can't tell a difference between the two as of yet. It holds it nice and tight to my side and I really like the middle finger release. My trigger finger is exactly where it needs to be for presentation. Secured with a nice belt, no one is getting it from me.

I bought mine on Amazon and with the Prime account. I think it was around 60 bucks to get it to my door. As of now, I would definitely buy another.

(York County)

I have carried a Glock 27 in a Bianchi Carry-Lok everyday for the last five years, It has been a great holster but it was made in the USA. I did not know that they moved production to Mexico, I wouldn't buy another one just because of it not being made in the USA. There are plenty of high quality holsters that are made in American

(Northumberland County)

Dad has a Bianci for his big wheel gun, lived there since 75 and he said its the cats ass. So much he wants one for his baby wheel gun. Never had any issues, his has the thumb snap over the hammer (old school model). Seems to be made really well and in the USA.

(Allegheny County)

I've had good luck carrying both a Ruger Security Six 4" and a Taurus 82 4" with this Bianchi 7 Shadow II holster:
    http://www.amazon.com/Bianchi-Shadow...I2O8R9D49Z966R

It has held up well over the past year, and the thumb strap provides enough retention for my peace of mind while CC. Even though it is an outside the waistband holster, it rides high and tight to the body. I commonly carry concealed with it using nothing but a fleece shirt over my t-shirt; a hoodie, light jacket, or untucked dress shirt have also worked for me.

(Mercer County)

Bianchi Holsters are as good as just about all the other leather holsters on the market. I have dealt with them since the last '60s in their Jackass Leather Days
    The oracle is in. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!!

(Adams County)

they are all i use. i have one i carry my hi-power in.

(Philadelphia County)

I have a Model 100 for my G26 that I've carried for 5 years and it's very comfortable for me. It's also sturdy and the price is extremely "breathable" for a leather holster.

I also have a shoulder holster from my compact 1911. Also very well made and comfortable. I'd go Bianchi without any hesitation.

Al
    "In a controversy, the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves." - Siddhartha Gautama

(Pike County)

Have many, never a bad one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast