Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Ace skelaton stock on my AR ( video)

I recently changed some things on my 20 inch Bushmaster. I appreciate both good and bad feedback. B https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GMX...e_gdata_player

(Perry County)

Default Re: Ace skelaton stock on my AR ( video)

I have an Ace on my 3-gun rifle and really like it. It balances well with the 16" barrel, how is the balance with the light butt and a 20" barrel?

(Lancaster County)

It's definately front end heavy. The fulcrum point is the verticle grip.

(Chester County)

How efficient is it for you ? How heavy is it? I don't know if I'd call that a carry AR, shits as tall as that big dog I heard In the background on its hind legs.. I'd do the 16 for carry or less for a Patrol rifle, now using as an SPR with hanging all types of cool things off of it hell yeahs.

Like my first 2 questions... Looks are shit.. If it works for you, comfortable and easy to shoot, then it's awesome. Just not my cup of tea. I personally for that build would have chosen a ACS-L Magpul or even the regular ACS. I'd also take off that bad lever. That thing is the worst, total promotion of a bad habit. If you ever take a serious training course do yourself a favor and take it off. ( Or if you have taken a few and heard those dicks in the backround snickering and were wondering what they were laughing at, it may have been the BAD. No offense this is just because its not the standard, it's a gimmick to help cut corners and a very neat one at that, my issue is learning bad habbits with one and then coming into a situation where A. I don't have one on this rifle, B. my gun malfunctions and the time it take me to clear it has Trippled because the rifle I am using does not have one and or my BAD lever broke. C. Nothing in the trigger guard but your trigger and then add trigger finger, nothing more. Keep it simple. ... I had one for 2 days and 2 range trips and said screw this thing and tossed it In a box collecting dust.

It takes balls to post a video for others to see and talk shit or praise, but I'm sure you knew already knew this. I am not doing neither so I hope I don't come across that way. My way is not the right way it's just my way and what works for me, and the way that 7500$ + worth of traveling and dickhead instructors have imposed on me over and over again. You like what you like and you have a couple of ARs your ahead of the game.. That's priceless FTW
    check out my Photo page: http://www.facebook.com/Blak1508