Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Lowe's Certified Guns, Sellersville -- A+

Recently picked up a Christmas present to myself at this shop -- a Yugo M70 AK-style rifle (full stock, not the underfolder). Good prices and good selection, and just all-around good guys to talk to. The shop also had an interesting selection of antique military arms, including an original 1860-dated Enfield two-band rifle for under $1,000 (tempted to get it but I spent my Christmas bonus on the AK). I understand the shop also does quite a bit of gunsmithing work. They are located on Bethlehem Pike in Sellersville, not far from the Perkasie exit of Route 309:

Lowe's Certified Guns LLC
    1119 Bethlehem Pike
    Sellersville PA 18960
    215-822-1458
    www.lowescertifiedguns.com

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Lowe's Certified Guns, Sellersville -- A+

Never heard of them, thanks! Will check them out this weekend.

(Lancaster County)

Hmmm. I've never heard of that shop...it must be pretty new?

I am looking for a 2nd Yugoslavian AK - either a fixed stock version or an underfolder. Could you tell me if they have any more in stock...and what you paid?

Thanks.

(Montgomery County)

They had a couple underfolders in stock when I was there a couple weeks ago. They just had the one with the full stock. Price when all was said and done was $493, which I thought was reasonable.

(Bucks County)

Stopped by today, nice place. Took me a few seconds before I realized that they are the same guys as from Southampton. John Robinson is one of the best smiths around.

Not crazy about how the shop is layed out. Most rifles are way behind the counter. Wolf 7.62 x .39 was .179 a round - little high - but they did have some nice M1's at decent prices.

I think our 7 month old daughter has now visited every gun shop in our area

(Chester County)

I stopped in at Lowes a few time since they opend and i found their prices to be high. Not very receptive to negotiating on used items either. I can get much better deals down at Seneca Arms and if i am on the other side of the county I would recommend Tanners. Those two places seem to have the best prices by far.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by libertydog View Post
    I stopped in at Lowes a few time since they opend and i found their prices to be high. Not very receptive to negotiating on used items either. I can get much better deals down at Seneca Arms and if i am on the other side of the county I would recommend Tanners. Those two places seem to have the best prices by far.
    I called earlier today to find out if they have any Yugo AK's in stock. I recently bought one & I like it so much that I'd like a 2nd copy.

They have 3 of the underfolders in stock, priced @ $549. That's a hundred bucks more than I paid for the same gun last month @ Dunham's Sports. If this is representative of their pricing...then I'd say they're expensive.

I've bought more guns @ Seneca Arms than anyplace else - John's prices are great ACROSS THE BOARD. I may have to call him to see if he's carrying the Yugo AK's. Those guns are an excellent value IMO.

The prices at Lowe's is expensive IMO. I haven't bought a firearm from them due to their higher prices. Paul the owner will give you 5% discount if you are military/ex military and another 5% off if you are an NRA member. Even with the 10% discount, his prices are still higher then Seneca and Tanners.

If anyone is looking for Crossbreed holsters and aren't willing to wait for one from Crossbreed...go to Lowes, they have them in stock. Prices are higher through Lowes versus through Crossbreed, but there is no waiting period.