Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Carbon County)

Default 2nd Suppressor Group - Must Read

I drove up to Wells custom guns today, did the paperwork, and paid for my suppressor and the trust fee. I am skeptical of many things so I asked Dave if I could hear one of his suppressed .22s. He didn't hesitate to satisfy. He took a suppressed bolt action .22 off the wall and we headed outside. I listened to him fire three shots with it. All I heard was the click of the hammer hitting the firing pin and then the bullet smacking the paper target. He was modest enough to say that no no suppressor completely silences a rifle, but I didn't hear a thing, and I was standing 10 feet away from him. It was pretty damn silent to me. I am totally impressed by his silencers and didn't hesitate to put up the money after witnessing what they can do. He was also very friendly and stopped what he was doing to give me a nutshell education about sound suppression. If anyone in the group is skeptical, don't be. Get your money in and get the paperwork going. You won't be disappointed.

PS: Ami is very knowledgable about the paperwork and was a great help in getting it filled out. I was glad that I drove up. She helped me get it right the first time.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: 2nd Suppressor Group - Must Read

Thanks PA1749. I am pleased to hear you drove out to meet with Dave and Ami. They are both good people.

Glad you were able to get your paperwork done too.

Renov8