Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    (Westmoreland County)

Default .223 Initially- PARC

5 Million Rounds!

Yep, we've secured "up to" 5 million rounds of .223 ammo, to be sold FAR BELOW today's $1/rnd prices.

This is being brought to you as part of the PA Responsible Citizens effort. Same people, same principles.

We will know next week what specific calibers/specs we will also have available.

What we want to know now....

1. Any interest in a "co-op" where members pay a reasonable membership fee, then buy at reduced prices, have access to different calibers, maybe even other special deals?

2. Is there enough interest for the .223 rounds that we start with the 5 Million rounds of just that caliber, then move to the others? Logistically, that is best.

3. We need "aggregators" to gauge interest so we can get the absolute best deal for all. That means talk to your buddies, clubs, etc and put together "blocks" of 1k rounds.

4. Pricing and sustainability. What do you consider a fair discount below current market price? We are hoping to setup long term supplies on a "cost plus" contract. As prices go up, we don't get gouged. As prices go down, we aren't stuck at inflated prices. We want to find a sustainable mark that keeps our suppliers in business, but doesn't allow our supplies to dry up.

Here's what to send us:

1. email: 223ammo@PaResponsibleCitizens.org

2. Give us your best estimate as to how many blocks of 1k you think your "group" will want. Preferred grain (depends upon availability)

3. Any other info/interest you have.

4. Investors? We have a few, but if you're interested, let us know SOON.

This will be for Pro-Constitution ONLY! No "privileged" sales to gov't agencies in states that do not permit the same purchases for Citizens.

Consider this Pre-Sales information. No actual orders will be taken at this time. Orders *could* be ready in as little as 2 weeks if the interest is there

- John
    I Dial 1911

(Bucks County)

Default Re: .223 Initially- PARC

I'm very interested in .223 and 9mm.
    Email sent...

(Westmoreland County)

Quick clarification.

Prices are expected to be 20%-40% BELOW TODAY's RETAIL, and it is AVAILABLE.

Looking for 100k aggregators, too.

Sorry for any confusion.

(If you want 500k or more, CALL me instead 724-9900-GUN)

- John
    I Dial 1911

(Bucks County)

I'm interested in some 223/556 ammo

(Delaware County)

I would be interested in some 223 and also help put together some aggregate buys. I run group buys on a few forums and would be willing to gauge interest as well.

Renov8

(Westmoreland County)

All great news, with lots of interest.

We can't release all the info yet, but double-checking the mfr and quality with a well-respected member and swearing him to secrecy for another week or so, the comment was, "Now That's a Game Changer"

Talk to me in NUMBERS! We need to have an idea how many to request for the first shipment.

We don't want to only have 100k in the first shipment if we really need 250k
    I Dial 1911

(Delaware County)

I would be in for .223

(Berks County)

i have a few people interested as well. but everything depends on the price and quality. cant give any hard numbers without a price.
    Freedom Defense Resources

(Delaware County)

I can get 100k to date. Some shops and many individuals. With time I know we can do a few 100k, if not 500k.

Need some idea on price and quality. The lower the price the more volume I will be able to unload.

Renov8

(Westmoreland County)

Okay, guys and gals, here's what's happening...

We are going this week to look at what they have and see what we can work out for more production and pricing. Turns out 5M is NOT NEARLY ENOUGH for the interest we have.

We are going to look at their other calibers and see if we can get a sustainable supply setup. We anticipate bringing back a small quantity of rounds for testing and inspection before we move forward with taking any orders.

Once we pass that point, we’ll be ready to start the logistics and will definitely let you know!

Doing our best to do this "Right"

- John
    I Dial 1911

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast