Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Michael Fitzpatrick-believes no private citizen should own any military-style wea

Guess what, he won't be getting my vote when he's up for re-election. Same goes for Toomey and Casey.

(Indiana County)

Default Re: Michael Fitzpatrick-believes no private citizen should own any military-style wea

Quote Originally Posted by bigborehnd View Post
    Co worker called his office yesterday and asked them about this and the guy on the phone replied that, "the only weapons that Fitzpatrick doesn't think people need are grenade launchers."
    That MJ woman is a dem troll. She was probably told that so she would go away.
    So instead of standing by their principles they just tell people what they want to hear so they'll go away?

Hmmm... Wonder if that's what they did to your co-worker...

(Wayne County)

Co worker called his office yesterday and asked them about this and the guy on the phone replied that, "the only weapons that Fitzpatrick doesn't think people need are grenade launchers."
    Yep. She probably made it up just to stir the pot.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carnes View Post
    Oh dear no! That could upset the, "lesser evil," meme, and the statists on both sides won't ever tolerate that! Just keep your head down, and go with the trend lest people might think you are a kook.

Me? I'll simply refuse to vote in favor of statist turds regardless of what people want to call me for doing so. If the republicans, or democrats -as unlikely as that may be- run a pro-liberty/limited-government candidate I will gladly vote for that individual. Until then, we will be stuck with the vermin, lesser or otherwise.

If folks weren't so willing to give up so easily, we might not be stuck in this mess. So many people say, "I tried the third-party stuff, and it doesn't work. So, I will crap on my values and vote in favor of vermin." Values aren't supposed to shift with the breeze.
    True enough..except..that's one reason we ended up with Obama again
    Jesus is Lord !

(Bucks County)

I called and before I blew the person answering out of the water I politely explained what I read... He said "it was a letter to the editor that was taken out of context". I then simply asked .."is he for an AWB"? He flat out said "No"! I went on to log my information, explain how many innocent lives are saved then threw out statistics of countries where guns are illegal how many innocent are killed. Criminals always get guns. He told me there is very little or no chance for for the AWB coming up for a vote...However, with this Marxist, Anti-American regime I don't believe it!

Anyway, keep the calls coming....
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Bucks County)

See my post in the other Fitzpatrick thread. His staffer said he is not in favor of "assault weapons" bans after I pushed him on the quote from the paper, as to it's accuracy. Of course we won't know until a bill actually arrives in the house for vote...

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by hawk87 View Post
    See my post in the other Fitzpatrick thread. His staffer said he is not in favor of "assault weapons" bans after I pushed him on the quote from the paper, as to it's accuracy. Of course we won't know until a bill actually arrives in the house for vote...
    That's what I was implying. The staffer actually laughed when he made the statement.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345